Jones Wins, Good Prevails In The End (moore, bannon and trump lose)

gulfcoast1

Senior
Apr 10, 2016
Ding dong, moore is done

Wake up you sleepy head
Rub your eyes
Get out of that bed

Evil lost and good has won.

:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Remember how I told (some of) you this after the elections last month?

If the gop loses in red red Alabama, just wait until next year.

:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Can't say this is a surprise, but with all the money spent by the Democrats, Jones still won by less than 11,000 votes out of over 3.3M votes cast.

That's a 1.5% gap, and not a margin I'd be using to make 2018 victory predictions around...

Moore was a worse candidate than Todd Aiken or even Hillary. With a different candidate, this would have been a 10-15% landslide the other way.

Also... as of right now, Jones still hasn't received 50% of the vote per the AL SecState website. That might shift as more ballots get counted, but under AL law, not getting to 50% may wind up forcing a runoff...

Last edited:
Can't say this is a surprise, but with all the money spent by the Democrats, Jones still won by less than 11,000 votes out of over 3.3M votes cast.

That's a 1.5% gap, and not a margin I'd be using to make 2018 victory predictions around...

Moore was a worse candidate than Todd Aiken or even Hillary. With a different candidate, this would have been a 10-15% landslide the other way.

Also... as of right now, Jones still hasn't received 50% of the vote per the AL SecState website. That might shift as more ballots get counted, but under AL law, not getting to 50% may wind up forcing a runoff...
Fuzzy math?

He won by over 20,000 votes.

https://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/2017-elections/amp/alabama-senate-race-results-moore-jones-n829011

No mention of a runoff needed.

Last edited:
All I did was post in regard to someone saying he only won by 11,000 votes, nothing more, nothing less.

And all that matters is he won, I don’t care if it was one vote or 100,000 votes a win is a win.

First time in 22 years a Democrat won in the reddest of red states is an upset.

So spin it however you want.

All I did was post in regard to someone saying he only won by 11,000 votes, nothing more, nothing less.

And all that matters is he won, I don’t care if it was one vote or 100,000 votes a win is a win.

It'll go red again in 18.
Your party's head is swelling.
They are going to have a tough time dealing with the Russian collusion findings.

Never would have been an issue if the DNC hadn't played the politics of personal destruction card on Moore.

40 years never a whimper about anything regarding harassment so bring into play some totally unprovable BS that plays on public sympathy.

Scumbags are US....new DNC theme.

Hope you're proud of your party.