Jones Wins, Good Prevails In The End (moore, bannon and trump lose)

Of course the left loves Angela Merkel. She's wiping the German people and their culture off the face of the earth. Isn't that what being a leftist is all about?
Oh yes. The German people are furious at Angela. That's why they have continued to vote for her since she took office as the German Prime Minister in 2005. Your statement makes no sense except in a racist sense. I think you seem to think that having compassion for Middle Eastern immigrants and giving them a place to live is the same as destruction of the German culture. Don't look now, but your racist views are showing.

You forget that Germany has a Parliamentary government. It would take only one vote of no confidence in the Bundestag and she would be put out on the curb. (Unlike us who will have to put up with Trump for the next 3 years minimum. Let's hope he doesn't start a nuclear war in the meantime.) And, since Germany has the strongest economy in Western Europe, the German people just keep re-electing her every time the subject comes up. Just as is true in this country, only a small minority of Germans subscribe to the white power views of Brietbart, et al. Unlike this country, if there were a majority of people in Germany who felt the way you do, they could vote her out of office in New York minute. Don't bother to reply, I've now put you on ignore also until you begin to think like an adult.

Right now, she is leading a minority government, but that is more a function of the number of political parties in Germany and the Parliamentary system that gives some off the wall parties seats in the Bundestag. And, I wouldn't start crowing just yet if I were you. Angela's party is the conservative party in German politics. If the SPD is able to form a coalition government with all these splinter groups, then you will see true European liberalism in Germany. You may need to keep the smelling salts handy at all times.

Last edited:
Oh yes. The German people are furious at Angela. That's why they have continued to vote for her since she took office as the German Prime Minister in 2005. Your statement makes no sense except in a racist sense. I think you seem to think that having compassion for Middle Eastern immigrants and giving them a place to live is the same as destruction of the German culture. Don't look now, but your racist views are showing.

You forget that Germany has a Parliamentary government. It would take only one vote of no confidence in the Bundestag and she would be put out on the curb. (Unlike us who will have to put up with Trump for the next 3 years minimum. Let's hope he doesn't start a nuclear war in the meantime.) And, since Germany has the strongest economy in Western Europe, the German people just keep re-electing her every time the subject comes up. Just as is true in this country, only a small minority of Germans subscribe to the white power views of Brietbart, et al. Unlike this country, if there were a majority of people in Germany who felt the way you do, they could vote her out of office in New York minute. Don't bother to reply, I've now put you on ignore also until you begin to think like an adult.

Right now, she is leading a minority government, but that is more a function of the number of political parties in Germany and the Parliamentary system that gives some off the wall parties seats in the Bundestag. And, I wouldn't start crowing just yet if I were you. Angela's party is the conservative party in German politics. If the SPD is able to form a coalition government with all these splinter groups, then you will see true European liberalism in Germany. You may need to keep the smelling salts handy at all times.
I said the LEFT loves Merkel. I never mentioned the Germans who seem to think that by giving their country away they can erase past sins. The fact that Islam and western values simply aren't compatible is just that, a fact. It is a difference of beliefs not races. Thank God we didn't elect our own Merkel (Hillary) here.

Oh yes. The German people are furious at Angela. That's why they have continued to vote for her since she took office as the German Prime Minister in 2005.

They cheerfully and en masse voted for Adolph Hitler....Just saying. ;)

Are you now even possibiy suggesting the fine citizens of Großdeutschland being a proper model of "sanity" to follow?:

Last edited:
They cheerfully and en masse voted for Adolph Hitler....Just saying. ;)

Are you now even possibiy suggesting the fine citizens of Großdeutschland being a proper model of "sanity" to follow?:

Like the Trumpets today or the Obamaites of yesterday.
Hate to say it but I miss Bush...dot...dot...dot...

You miss the guy who helped set fire to the region in the first place?

Well, that's your opinion. And you know what they say about that...:p
He was voted in 'twice'. Even though he was 'hated' by the DemoRats, they followed him to spite themselves. They voted for it until they were against it, politicians suck! and can not be trusted.
The rich and influential suck as much, if not more.

So, now, the Publik MeriKan John N' Jane Q. has ousted the oligarchic status quo and voted in an aristocracy, where the rich and influential rule. Da Pepple voted for it.
If the DemoRats didn't pi$$ away their votes (if they even voted) on 3rd parties, then I would be here bitching about Billery. Both parties had a real '$hit Show' campaign and it ended up with Da Pepple voting against as there was no one to vote for.

That's why I am an 'INDEPENDENT' voter.
I never liked Bush, but I disliked him less than Trump.
I voted for Trump as I thought he would change to be more presidential after elected.
OOPS!:eek:

That's why I am an 'INDEPENDENT' voter.
I never liked Bush, but I disliked him less than Trump.
I voted for Trump as I thought he would change to be more presidential after elected.

I never liked Bush, but I'd take him back in a heartbeat compared to what we've got now. He looks like Thomas Jefferson in comparison.

I also consider myself independent, but I AM a registered Republican. In Kansas, state and local elections are determined in the GOP primary. Usually you have a moderate against a wing nut, so I can at least cast a vote for the lesser of two evils. Actually, I HAVE voted for some republicans in the state elections.

Well, that's your opinion.

An opinion that seems to be supported by the facts. No Iraq invasion, in Al Queda in Iraq, no ISIS and four thousand Americans and couple hundred thousand Iraqi's still alive.

That was incredibly naive of you.

It's been said that the office of the president magnifies ones character flaws. That seems to be even more so in Trumps case.