Jones Wins, Good Prevails In The End (moore, bannon and trump lose)

Essentially, we won all three branches of government...

Yes, you did. Which is kind of a shame because I think our founding fathers didn't want a politicized judicial branch. "We" can do damn near anything we want when "we win" all 3 branches. I mean...the Patriot Act never made it to the Supreme Court, but now that "We" won all 3 branches, it would easily pass muster, despite trampling at least 3 of our constitutional rights.

Unless you won one of those seats you didn't win anything.

Actually, I did -- I won a tasty donut at our favorite local shop, which were the stakes between my son and I over the election outcome...

Regardless, you've proven yourself worthy of being added to the ignore list. Thanks for playing.

Actually, I did -- I won a tasty donut at our favorite local shop, which were the stakes between my son and I over the election outcome...

Regardless, you've proven yourself worthy of being added to the ignore list. Thanks for playing.

LOL! That would explain that double chin of yours.

Maybe you could have said the conservative agenda which you agree with. To which my response would be oh yes the idea that the government should play a minimal role in America. Unless of course someone is doing something in the privacy of their own home that you disapprove of then you want the government to get up in their business. Take Jeff Sessions renewed war on marijuana. Care to explain how that benefits you, or anybody for that matter.

Or maybe point out that you want the government to use it's power to stop people from enjoying the same rights you have because the bible says so. Seems to be a conservative value nowadays. Or maybe have the government interfere in the internal affairs of other countries. Another conservative value it would appear.

Big press before, once it come out Lamb won by like 600 something.....the story, like a fart in a tornado was gone with the wind.
Yeah, did you see how he supposedly won? Had to ditch Blinky the 80 year old Bimbo, had to say he owed a gun (AR15 maybe?) and generally lie like a rug.

You think the rest of the 2018 running scared Libtards will do that? Uh huh, they sure will....after they hit the bong with Blinky Pelosi.

Last edited:
The loser was personally supported by Trump in a district Trump carried by 20%, and got $10 million in media buys from the Republicans.

The loser was personally supported by Trump in a district Trump carried by 20%, and got $10 million in media buys from the Republicans.

Hopefully your sore loser keeps on running her ignorant sewer hole around the world before her coming prison term, unless her armed guards forget to catch her fall next time. She wants to enjoy all her Russian millions before "Donning" the prison pant suit.

Looks like Andy McCabe the FBI leaker is going down hard Friday, and the libtard dominos now start to fall. I think McCabe should worry more about staying out of prison instead of losing his FBI pension.

Wonder Mutt, celebrate away if Lamb does win, not officially called yet. The time is short for thee.