Jones Wins, Good Prevails In The End (moore, bannon and trump lose)

What planet do you live on? Most of our allies loved Obama. They even had watch parties all across Europe in 2012 and stayed up all night to see if he would win again. They did not have to debate in Great Britain, one of our strongest allies, over whether Obama would be invited to visit the country. Most of the world cannot stand Trump, just like the majority of U.S. Citizens last November (Hillary got more votes), and now when Trump has the lowest approval rating of modern history at this point in the presidency. No point in trying to discuss anything with you if your statements fall outside of reality. Bye.

Funny, not what was reported on Trumps first jaunt across the pond. Terms like indecisiveness, not feeling like Obama could be relied upon were just a FEW of the words I remember from many of our allies.

True....they thought that back then....then they saw who they have NOW.

I don't really see how you can say that. If you base it on the EU, well the swamp grows thick there. They have been getting a free ride on our dime since the big one. Trump is right about that.

What would happen to the Eu if we closed 50% to 75% of our bases there?They should be kissing it a little more than they do.
Putin puts his hand on the natural gas valve, where you think they'll be sucking up to?

I'd be cutting aid all across the globe.

I don't recall them saying that back then, although reasonable people have reasonable differences of opinion. There is nothing reasonable about the crazy guy in the White House now.

You might have heard that recently Angela Merkel, the current most powerful and sane leader of Western society, saying Europe might have to learn to do more on its own because it appears they cannot count on the US like they used to. Well, there's that and then there's also pulling out of the climate change pact. The entire world signed off on that except Syria and one other country. So in reality trump managed to alienate almost the entire world at least on one issue. Obama never did that. This disproves his statement. In double D's alternate reality evidently anything is possible. I am not trained in alternate reality and can't do or say anything to help him.

Last edited:
Gulfcoast1, the Trumperettes' minds (assuming they have some semblance of a mind) are made up, do not attempt to confuse them with facts. Even though your response is obviously to someone I have on ignore, I can just imagine what they wrote.

Attempting to use facts to debate them is in the same category as "Never try to teach a pig to sing. It wastes your time, and it annoys the pig.":rolleyes:

You might have heard that recently Angela Merkel, the current most powerful and sane leader of Western society, ...... I am not trained in alternate reality .

Whew! While you may not be fully "trained in alternate reality" there's no possible question that you none the less exist only within such. Simply putting Angela Merkel and the word "sane" together removes all possible doubt there. BTW: I'd likely be most amused to hear just what personal Fantasyland/arrogance permits YOU to magically presume yourself even the least bit "sane"...? Undoubtably unlike yourself, I've held positions in the past that required a full clinical evaluation for such....and YOU?...I didn't much think so...but don't let that stifle your infantile absurdity for even a moment. ;)

Last edited:
I don't recall them saying that back then, although reasonable people have reasonable differences of opinion. There is nothing reasonable about the crazy guy in the White House now.

You might have heard that recently Angela Merkel, the current most powerful and sane leader of Western society, saying Europe might have to learn to do more on its own because it appears they cannot count on the US like they used to. Well, there's that and then there's also pulling out of the climate change pact. The entire world signed off on that except Syria and one other country. So in reality trump managed to alienate almost the entire world at least on one issue. Obama never did that. This disproves his statement. In double D's alternate reality evidently anything is possible. I am not trained in alternate reality and can't do or say anything to help him.

Merkel is up to her yayhoo in her own created problems. Why should they count on the US? Bush didn't go for the climate BS either, I don't recall a waiting line to jump off the New River Gorge Bridge from the Nothing Left then like we hear about Trump.

Global climate change, after they take your last dollar, the only thing cleaned out will be your wallet.

Only way man could come close to altering climate change would be eliminating about 2/3rds of the global population including jobs and basically going back to the 1600's.

Global wealth redistribution plan for harvesting wealth out of third world countries.

All your judgements of Trump are fed by extreme bias from the left MSM because they lost and can't get over it.

Gulfcoast1, the Trumperettes' minds (assuming they have some semblance of a mind) are made up, do not attempt to confuse them with facts. Even though your response is obviously to someone I have on ignore, I can just imagine what they wrote.

Attempting to use facts to debate them is in the same category as "Never try to teach a pig to sing. It wastes your time, and it annoys the pig.":rolleyes:

How the 'Nothing Left' approaches debates....LOL

200678.gif

Of course the left loves Angela Merkel. She's wiping the German people and their culture off the face of the earth. Isn't that what being a leftist is all about?

Last edited:

111315-RickMcKee2-1024x678.jpg

Merkel is up to her yayhoo in her own created problems. Why should they count on the US? Bush didn't go for the climate BS either, I don't recall a waiting line to jump off the New River Gorge Bridge from the Nothing Left then like we hear about Trump.

Global climate change, after they take your last dollar, the only thing cleaned out will be your wallet.

Only way man could come close to altering climate change would be eliminating about 2/3rds of the global population including jobs and basically going back to the 1600's.

Global wealth redistribution plan for harvesting wealth out of third world countries.

All your judgements of Trump are fed by extreme bias from the left MSM because they lost and can't get over it.

LOL. 2018 the year of the return of Speaker Pelosi. Go Nancy! :)

Pelosi........lol that’s just what Dems and the country needs lmao maybe the funniest thing I’ve seen in awhile.

Latest posts