Judge finds for parents: 30 year-old son must move out!

Ahh you beat me to it.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-44213623

Just another future welfare dependent.
The parents are enablers.
Had they made boundaries early in his life, they wouldn't be doing this today.
They ruined his life by being enablers and molly coddling his bad behavior.
They never prepared him for the realities of society.
Maybe he is suffering by the dreaded disease of affluence..:eek:
Probably get SSI, Snap and Disability.
:oops:o_O

Funny thing about statistics.
We have the lowest employment in recent history, yet we have the highest homelessness "ever"!
People are deemed "unemployable" then no longer deemed unemployed, even though they don't have a job (employed) they are not included in the statistical analysis of of employed.
The statistical hypothesis is flawed.
Just My 2 Cents

Not all unemployed people should be counted as unemployed. If someone is not looking for a job or making some effort to change their status from unemployed to employed, why should they be counted as unemployed? For instance, I'm not unemployed, I'm retired. Why should the statistics be made to look worse than they are because I'm not looking for a job?

And, don't go for the Republican "they're getting benefits from the government" argument. Most are not. The one's who are drawing unemployment benefits have to be registered with their local state employment office, and must come in when contacted about a job or lose their benefit. Which by the way is for a limited time only anyway. The length of time which a person draws unemployment benefits is determined by how long they spent on a previous job where the employer was required to pay into the UI system for that person. Also, if they use the "I'm too sick to work" argument, their benefits are terminated. UI benefits are available only to people who are ready, willing, and able to take a job meeting their skill/training level. (How do I know? I used to work for the Texas Employment Commission (now known as the Texas Workforce Commission) which was responsible for the collection of UI taxes on employer payrolls and the payment of benefits. (No, you do not pay for your UI benefits. Not one dime. The whole system is paid for by a tax on employers.)

Last edited:
All I'de have to say to him would be.........
33677574_10156119155825071_3977662920422064128_n.jpg

Get him some government funded computer training.
Nothing if not predictable. I saw this comment coming a mile away. La Li what did you do to this guy? He responds to EVERY one of your posts. Talk about living rent free inside his head.

Last edited: