Julie's flt on NWA

Csar: The restraint shown in your reply proves that you are indeed a man of integrity and honor. I commend you for not stooping to his level.

To the other members: I would hope that anyone with true integrity would shout down something of this nature, regardless of what side of the union debate you have staked out. To be silent in the face of such vile, hateful inuendo coming from one of your own implies tacit approval, which I'm sure most of you do not want to be associated with. I know there are good people on this board that will do the right thing.

To Big Jimmy, I hope you truly don't feel this way. If you do, then may God have mercy on your soul.
Back in the Academy, we had to learn a communications technique called "Verbal Judo". We called it "gerbil voodoo". Its basically re-directing the opponents verbal assault while maintaining discipline and self control. It goes something like this...
dirt bag:" You f---ing pig! without that gun, you justa d---less sorry mutha f----r! How 'bout tonight I take care of yer ol'lady, cause you aint got the d--k to do it!"
WOOOSHAAA
officer: Thanks for the offer. I appreciate the concern you have for my wifes needs, but I'm still going to have to see your license and registration.
(the "wooshaa) is the supposed sound of a verbal assault being re-directed.
Dorky as hell, but it works. :cop:

:down: For a self proclaimed genius you sure have a hard time making your point or knowing any facts on the subject your are posting about. A 140 iq and you have to scab to make a living. Somethings just don't add up. You are right where you belong amongst the LIARS and thieves. BTW I also served, so did maybe a 1/4 of the former techs at nwa. Your former fellow service members should have done the honorable thing and left scum like you in the field for a long dirt nap.

I know several brilliant "high IQ" types in the 150 plus range. While they are quite book smart, they could not think their way out of a paper bag. I guess I will add one more name to that list.

To even imply that a service man/woman should leave a fellow service member on the field to die is truly a reprehensible idea and is a disservice to those who serve this country. Our troops have enough to worry about on the field with out having to worry about the likes of you coving their back. At least you are out of the military where you can do less harm. Your disregard for human life is emblematic of the problems in this country

I know several brilliant "high IQ" types in the 150 plus range. While they are quite book smart, they could not think their way out of a paper bag. I guess I will add one more name to that list.

To even imply that a service man/woman should leave a fellow service member on the field to die is truly a reprehensible idea and is a disservice to those who serve this country. Our troops have enough to worry about on the field with out having to worry about the likes of you coving their back. At least you are out of the military where you can do less harm. Your disregard for human life is emblematic of the problems in this country
Look, uh...I'm like , REALLY REALLY sorry about the whole "gender misconception" thing. Boy do I feel like a horses a$$!
Thanks for the kinds words though...I do appreciate them.

Forget him big jimmy....
he is as incorrigible as finman.

lost cause.
This board has become a scab love fest. How come these great mechanics could not get a job anywhere else but scab air? Others are hiring. But nwa will take any "body". This airline is dying a slow death.

:down:

:down: I know how how his fellow marines walking the picket line feel about him. No honor in being a scab. No reason to defend one.

Back in the Academy, we had to learn a communications technique called "Verbal Judo". We called it "gerbil voodoo". Its basically re-directing the opponents verbal assault while maintaining discipline and self control. It goes something like this...
dirt bag:" You f---ing pig! without that gun, you justa d---less sorry mutha f----r! How 'bout tonight I take care of yer ol'lady, cause you aint got the d--k to do it!"
WOOOSHAAA
officer: Thanks for the offer. I appreciate the concern you have for my wifes needs, but I'm still going to have to see your license and registration.
(the "wooshaa) is the supposed sound of a verbal assault being re-directed.
Dorky as hell, but it works. :cop:
All I see is a coward who will not respond to a post!

"This board has become a scab love fest."
Whoa..Slow down there, Turbo. Nearly ALL on this board have voiced their opinions regarding crossing a picket line! Local, Ground control, 777, and a host of others have VEHEMENTLY denounced ANY failure to honor a picket line. I support their right to do so one thousand percent!
Just because they occasionally acknowledge a well stated opinion, or concede a humorous point, DOES NOT MEAN THEY NOW APPROVE OF MY ACTIONS!
(how ironic...a scab defending a picketer for opposing scabs)
To the rest of you, if I have overstepped my bounds with this post, my sincerest apologies. While we remain at opposite sides on this issue, many have proven worthy opponents, and I must begrudgingly respect them for it.

This board has become a scab love fest. How come these great mechanics could not get a job anywhere else but scab air? Others are hiring. But nwa will take any "body". This airline is dying a slow death.

:down: I know how how his fellow marines walking the picket line feel about him. No honor in being a scab. No reason to defend one.

The "SCAB love fest" is indeed disgusting. The only good SCAB is a SCAB who is on a oneway flight to Bora Bora.

SCABS, the bottom of the food chain.

The "SCAB love fest" is indeed disgusting. The only good SCAB is a SCAB who is on a oneway flight to Bora Bora.

<_< ---- No, there are two names I can think of that are lower than a "SCAB"! They are Lorenzo, and Ichan !!!!!!! ;)

After giving considerable thought to your delema, I believe I may have sruck upon a solution. If you look to the top of your screen, you will see a series of 3 small boxes. Now, stay with me here Jimbo, stay with me... Next, move your mouse so the little arrow is over the box with the "X" in it. Thats a good Lad. Now push the LEFT mouse button....Goodbye.

After giving considerable thought to your delema, I believe I may have sruck upon a solution. If you look to the top of your screen, you will see a series of 3 small boxes. Now, stay with me here Jimbo, stay with me... Next, move your mouse so the little arrow is over the box with the "X" in it. Thats a good Lad. Now push the LEFT mouse button....Goodbye.

That was one of your better ones. Thanks for the laugh.

He has a realllllyyyyyyy high IQ so I am betting he already had that one figured out. Guess he is one of them thar masochistic type folks. Just loves tha abuse.

That was one of your better ones. Thanks for the laugh.

He has a realllllyyyyyyy high IQ so I am betting he already had that one figured out. Guess he is one of them thar masochistic type folks. Just loves tha abuse.
<_< ----- Boy! That was a $10.00 word for you Garfield!!!! :p

Uhhh, I believe your severely outgunned here scab genius (was that high IQ of yours 140 or 150? I forget.) :rolleyes:

What 'cha gonna do if the F/A's strike csar scab? Your "scab career" will be all but over....then its back to being a lowly professor, at the Scab School for the Damned. :unsure:

Latest posts