Julie's flt on NWA

Uhhh, I believe your severely outgunned here scab genius (was that high IQ of yours 140 or 150? I forget.) :rolleyes:

What 'cha gonna do if the F/A's strike csar scab? Your "scab career" will be all but over....then its back to being a lowly professor, at the Scab School for the Damned. :unsure:
This is purely conjecture, but my gut tells me that NWA WANTS the F/A's to walk. They have had a year now to get new ones trained and ready. There are, alledgedly, several replacements staying in a local apartment complex. It would behoove the FA's to study history before rejecting this contract. As AMFA discovered, each time a new round of negotiations took place, the terms just got worse. Is there any reason to believe this wont happen again? Perhaps Jenny would have more insight than I, Although I did speak with a mechanic from MSP yesterday who said he did see alot of training going on at building "F". What this means is anybody's guess. I dont think, however, that a decision to walk by the FA's will make much difference.

This is purely conjecture, but my gut tells me that NWA WANTS the F/A's to walk. They have had a year now to get new ones trained and ready. There are, alledgedly, several replacements staying in a local apartment complex. It would behoove the FA's to study history before rejecting this contract. As AMFA discovered, each time a new round of negotiations took place, the terms just got worse. Is there any reason to believe this wont happen again? Perhaps Jenny would have more insight than I, Although I did speak with a mechanic from MSP yesterday who said he did see alot of training going on at building "F". What this means is anybody's guess. I dont think, however, that a decision to walk by the FA's will make much difference.
:lol: There's always alot of F/A going to ART. They wouldn't make it a secret if they were training scab F/A again.

:lol: There's always alot of F/A going to ART. They wouldn't make it a secret if they were training scab F/A again.
:up: Wow, do yourself a favor and walk. You can't believe how much better you feel after getting away from that place. Weather you strike or not start your job search now. If your a year or 2 from retiremnt I feel for you. If you got less than 10 years you got nothing to lose. I had 20 and do not regret a thing. Do it all over again. Leave it to csar and pto. It will go under and aviation is such a small community they only place they can go is back to where they came from.

:up: Wow, do yourself a favor and walk. You can't believe how much better you feel after getting away from that place. Weather you strike or not start your job search now. If your a year or 2 from retiremnt I feel for you. If you got less than 10 years you got nothing to lose. I had 20 and do not regret a thing. Do it all over again. Leave it to csar and pto. It will go under and aviation is such a small community they only place they can go is back to where they came from.
"The reports of my demise have been greatly exagerated"- Samual Clemmons, I believe.
While I appreciate the interest you profess to have in my future career in aviation, I dont foresee any problems gaining employment at the company of my choosing should NWA in fact go insolvent.
I do agree, however, with the advise you gave Jenny. It does make some sense.
best wishes, CG