jetpiedmont79

Jan 18, 2006
Heard on a future morning flight PIT-ATL:

Alice (30 year PIT veteran).
Mary Sue (28 years ATL).
Jan (ex. EAL shuttle).
Frank (AWA new hire 2005).

Alice and Mary Sue (First Class):

A: Hey what are you putting the nuts in that little dish for you jagoff. We just give 'em the bag-o-nuts n' at.

M.S.: Sugar, you people just don't know how to fly. We (as in D E L T A) know how to fly, and it shows. My bunions are killing me. Do you know why we are flying back to Syracuse after this turn?? Where is Syracuse?

Meanwhile in coach.......

J: Real smooth playing that darn Adiemus music when the passengers were boarding. Seriously, didn't you people have any options on your jets at America West? You people always play with the IFE, or what Delta calls IFE. Frank Borman, he could run an airline.

F: Soooooory, like who is Frank Borman, I bet he's not as hot as Doug Parker. He is so cute... Pass me the P/A I have Visa cards to sell.

:up:

:blink:
Heard on a future morning flight PIT-ATL:

Alice (30 year PIT veteran).
Mary Sue (28 years ATL).
Jan (ex. EAL shuttle).
Frank (AWA new hire 2005).

Alice and Mary Sue (First Class):

A: Hey what are you putting the nuts in that little dish for you jagoff. We just give 'em the bag-o-nuts n' at.

M.S.: Sugar, you people just don't know how to fly. We (as in D E L T A) know how to fly, and it shows. My bunions are killing me. Do you know why we are flying back to Syracuse after this turn?? Where is Syracuse?

Meanwhile in coach.......

J: Real smooth playing that darn Adiemus music when the passengers were boarding. Seriously, didn't you people have any options on your jets at America West? You people always play with the IFE, or what Delta calls IFE. Frank Borman, he could run an airline.

F: Soooooory, like who is Frank Borman, I bet he's not as hot as Doug Parker. He is so cute... Pass me the P/A I have Visa cards to sell.
:up:
:shock: :shock: :D Oh my god!!!!!!!!!! I think I just peed. hahahaha!!

Back