July - US Pilots Labor Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's try this again and see if we can at least get past the first page before we have to delete things.

You all need to go for pysch exams, for grown men you act so immature and you are all in charge and flying planes, that is scary.

All the bs and rhetoric you all post on here isnt gonna change the outcome, your not lawyers, not experts in the RLA, Arbitration, labor relations and CBAs,

Time to act like grown men and not children having temper tantrums. This is gotten very old after 7 years.

The enemy is not each other, its the company but you are all too blind to see this.

Reactions: 3 people
You all need to go for pysch exams, for grown men you act so immature and you are all in charge and flying planes, that is scary.

All the bs and rhetoric you all post on here isnt gonna change the outcome, your not lawyers, not experts in the RLA, Arbitration, labor relations and CBAs,

Time to act like grown men and not children having temper tantrums. This is gotten very old after 7 years.

The enemy is not each other, its the company but you are all too blind to see this.

Have to agree...

Driver...

Reactions: 1 person

Why do you blame the company? They put food on the table. It is the employees who do not know how to deal with them. We love Team Tempe

Reactions: 2 people
Lets see, go ask Al Hemenway VP of Labor Relations, as the grievances came across his desk.

I saw it, as did many of my coworkers and we filed hundreds of grievances against it, you all crossed the picket line in droves.

Are you gonna say that didnt happen too?

Reactions: 1 person
Lets see, go ask Al Hemenway VP of Labor Relations, as the grievances came across his desk.

I saw it, as did many of my coworkers and we filed hundreds of grievances against it, you all crossed the picket line in droves.

Are you gonna say that didnt happen too?

Maybe some of us liked to get home on the commute, and got sick and tired of waiting for them to do their job. They got an alloted time, and if they didn't show, some picked up the trash just to go home. Do you really think anyone really wanted to clean the planes if it wasn't their job? The cleaners were the worst group for years.

Maybe some of us liked to get home on the commute, and got sick and tired of waiting for them to do their job. They got an alloted time, and if they didn't show, some picked up the trash just to go home. Do you really think anyone really wanted to clean the planes if it wasn't their job? The cleaners were the worst group for years as far as showing up. Good luck ever finding them during an NFL game.

Lighten up Francis, I was joking with my friend Claxon. No harm done.

Ironic, see you think you know it all.

In CLT at the time there was not one utility per gate, we worked short handed, so explain to me when the planes all come in basically at the same time, how can one person be in two places at one time?

Maybe you if actually took the time to educate yourself on what transpired you would understand it, instead of making wrong blanket assumptions.

And your pilots cleaned planes, which is performing work of another unionized group and crossed the picket line, Jack London has a name for you.

And I didnt see any other work group jump into the cockpit and fly a plane when a pliot was late and didnt show up on time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts