July - US Pilots Labor Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you really expected Move to show up, you're dummer than even I think your are...

Besides, aren't you in ACY??? (Who goes to ACY when there's MYR and the NC Outter Banks???)

Jim

Reactions: 2 people
If you really expected Move to show up, you're dummer than even I think your are...

Besides, aren't you in ACY??? (Who goes to ACY when there's MYR and the NC Outter Banks???)

Jim
Because of the airshow you idiot!!!! some of us like watching planes on the beach, now go have the nurse change you and help you in to bed. Maybe she can read you an ALPA bedtime story of the glory days.

Reactions: 4 people
If you have a friend in DCA. Please send this to him and call him. Tell him how important it is for the pilots at this airline to have reps in DCA that vote for the issues that are important to the east pilots.

The DCA Reps have almost without exception, voted with the west pilots, often against the interests of the east pilots.

I will remind you of two examples. These two reps voted to keep West Rep and Leonidias leader Eric Ferguson in the room while the BPR was going to discuss in closed door meetings, the stealing of our identities by Leonidas! Talk about a lack of loyalty to the pilots you represent!

Dave Westberg knows from the inside what damage these two men have caused us since he is forced to deal with them as the Chairman of the PIC. It was their vote along with the west reps that voted to stop the PIC audit. Since the west reps have no dog in this fight but because of the USAPA rules are allowed to vote, they of course would vote to do whatever is necessary to hurt this group. But try to explain why the DCA Reps would vote that way? I know I can't and won't.

These two represent 211 pilots out of a total of over 5000. Yet their votes often are the ones that decide issues that have a direct effect on our careers. They vote as if they were here to represent the west because they have some misguided loyalty to the west.

Please do your part. If you know someone in DCA, remind them of these and many other instances where these Reps have voted against your interests

Reactions: 7 people
Because of the airshow you idiot!!!! some of us like watching planes on the beach, now go have the nurse change you and help you in to bed. Maybe she can read you an ALPA bedtime story of the glory days.

So you admit that you weren't in CLT...keeping all those lies straight is hard isn't it???

Jim

Reactions: 6 people
These two represent 211 pilots out of a total of over 5000. Yet their votes often are the ones that decide issues that have a direct effect on our careers. They vote as if they were here to represent the west because they have some misguided loyalty to the west.

Please do your part. If you know someone in DCA, remind them of these and many other instances where these Reps have voted against your interests

Say what??

Nevermind.

I don't even know where to start.

Reactions: 1 person
Say what??

Nevermind.

I don't even know where to start.
I do. He's a whining scab who, if he could, would change the rules YET AGAIN to illegally favor his opinion of "democracy" at the sole detriment and expense of those he meticulously, and systematically disenfranchised. IOW, he's a garden variety East POS.

Reactions: 3 people

I'm thankful we have luvthe9 to tell us what to think, how to vote, and when it's time to coerse our coworkers.

We can't be trusted to decide these things for ourselves.

Reactions: 4 people
I'm thankful we have luvthe9 to tell us what to think, how to vote, and when it's time to coerse our coworkers.

We can't be trusted to decide these things for ourselves.

Luv is not the author of that post.

He simply copies and posts BG's stuff....with his permission, of course.

Luv is not the author of that post.

He simply copies and posts BG's stuff....with his permission, of course.
I guess I should have said that, however thought most would know, sorry fellows, he's right. Let's hope Janet get's in though.

Reactions: 2 people
Just someone else thoughts also Have you thought how much attention and leverage is being lost by not utilizing the free media blitz in Clt, at the upcoming DNC. We find ourselves the host carrier by default and we have no informational picketing scheduled. The democrats would love to see it, the NMB would see our determination, and the company would find themselves trying to explain how we have record earnings, with pilots in year 8 of a bankruptcy contract, and no negotiations in progress. We could not be given a bigger gift. Why is our president not using this opportunity? I sense he is not acting in the best interest of the membership because he has made a deal with Tempe already, one we can only guess about. We need to be pushing for a contract for us, not just hoping the aa deal will happen. It is absolute BS that we can no longer negotiate because there is no seniority resolution. I can prove it... the Kirby deal is sitting on some desk in Tempe. I have a message for our President. " Show me a man who says he has no enemies, and I will show you a man who has never done a damn thing with his life." unknown author. Time for Gary to make some decisions that piss off more than the pilots who he represents

Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.