June, 2017...Trump orders WH counsel to fire Special Investigator, Mueller

Reactions: Zom JFK
What else do they have? They latch on to stupidity like this because Trump is doing a great job. They hear rumors and innuendo then they run with it like it's gospel.
They/re doing this out of desperation.when they have nothing to latch on to, they'll make something up and run with it.

What else do they have? They latch on to stupidity like this because Trump is doing a great job. They hear rumors and innuendo then they run with it like it's gospel.
I think you call that "desperation!"

Trump Loves Trolling MSM. Soon their narrative will change. MSM FUNDING-Alwaleed, Soros, Rothchild. Assets FROZEN. Funding compromised. Question: CNN Trump haters paychecks $0.00. Will you still trash Trump for free? How long? Lets see

Yoo-hoo...Where is Ka-ka Kahn? Anti-Trump May sings a different tune. GOD BLESS AMERICA...insert middle finger HERE!

Well that didn't take long, now did it?

Reality sets in that DACA deal might not get done.
https://www.cnn.com/2018/01/29/politics/daca-deal-reality/index.html

Keep believing in CNN, Jim.

The only way a DACA deal doesn't get done in time is if Schumer digs his heels in to prevent it.

Doing that might be the Democrat equivalent of last night's Tom Brady's strip-fumble-turnover with 2 minutes left on the clock.

If Schumer let's the GOP continue to be the party of Yes on DACA and the Democrats remain obstructionist, then things just got really interesting for the mid-terms and 2020.

Keep believing in CNN, Jim.

The only way a DACA deal doesn't get done in time is if Schumer digs his heels in to prevent it.

Doing that might be the Democrat equivalent of last night's Tom Brady's strip-fumble-turnover with 2 minutes left on the clock.

If Schumer let's the GOP continue to be the party of Yes on DACA and the Democrats remain obstructionist, then things just got really interesting for the mid-terms and 2020.

Would Alex Jones be more to your liking?

Now, lets get back on track. Put on your tinfoil hats and repeat after me..."Hillary is the reason the DACA deal is not done yet." The fact that the Senate came to a bipartisan agreement on immigration and Dear Leader rejected it because there was no money allocated for The Wall or that Dear Leader said he wanted to see a shutdown is of no consequence. It's Hillary's fault. Chuck Schumer is on her payroll.

Seems you're the only one caught up on Hillary. She's a has-been and lost to the worst candidate the GOP has had in decades.

I'll repeat again: compromise means both sides get something they want, and both sides give in on something they don't like.

This isn't rocket science. You don't reward those who ignored the border without doing something about how they got here in the first place.

And,if you believe that The Wall will stop illegal entry into the US, I have a nice bridge in New York, I'll sell to you at a very good price. The Wall is not even going to slow down the illegal entries, much less bring them to a halt. But, then it is getting more evident that your source of information is Faux News. Too bad. Don't bother responding. I'm not taking this any further.

Faux news lmao really? How’s those bastions of truth CNN and MSNBC doing for you?
Nice to see the typical smug liberal attitude is alive and well.