June - US Pilots Labor Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
US Airways' pilots pay the highest union dues rate in the country at 1.95% and East pilots covered by the terminated DB plan pay the highest dues and assessments in the country.

If US Airways and AMR announce a merger MOU US Airways' pilots would likely be represented by APA after merger closes and the NMB certifies the larger union as the CBA for the New American Airlines pilots.

In the meantime USAPA has already created a provision to increase pilot dues to a staggering 2.45%.

Click on the hyperlink below to read more:

http://www.unbiasedf...dustry-High.pdf

A better reason to get off DCO, for the most corrupt union known as usapa in the history of PILOTS....EVER.

Founder steve bradford should be included and questioned as to why such a corrupt union was formed?

Seems he was a no-show at trial.

OTTER

The one guy that educated me about the whole mess didn't need defending, he handled it himself. I offered to try and defend the rest, I got no takers and I was actually asked to just stop trying to help. I realized they knew the case was a loser and were going to take advantage of their martyr status.

If you follow my post I think you can see that I felt early on it was time and money wasted, I don't have to look back. I think it has damaged our group as much as anything else.

I have been following what you have been writing and you correctly pointing out a few misunderstandings I had with LS. After our exchanges over that issue I have moderated my tone to see if there are any areas of common ground.

Our motives for opposing the Cactus 18 litigation may not be common ground but the result is the same. A dead end.

I have been following what you have been writing and you correctly pointing out a few misunderstandings I had with LS. After our exchanges over that issue I have moderated my tone to see if there are any areas of common ground.

Our motives for opposing the Cactus 18 litigation may not be common ground but the result is the same. A dead end.

When you look at usapa and how many times they held a RECALL ELECTION since their corrupt birth...answer = ( 0 )....???? West was like every 3-6 months/revolving door.

pi brat/usapa faithful are content with their Bravado in regards to AMERICA WEST bailing east pilots (known as the usair graveyard) on our backs.

The hopefully soon out-of-business union known as corrupt usapa...May you finally RIP.

OTTER

Honestly, I don't like how you sit on the fence...pandering both sides to achieve what you think is your self-made-entitlement.

OTTER

I guess you would like me to be like you and condemn anything from the "other side", without thinking if it has any truth or value. No thanks.

I'm not pandering to anyone and just to be clear let me be honest with you. I find you to be one of the most ignorant posters, east or west, on this board and I absolutely couldn't give a rats rear what you think of me. The only reason I reply to your posts is to show how ignorant you are.

Clear enough?

pi brat/usapa faithful are content with their Bravado in regards to AMERICA WEST bailing east pilots (known as the usair graveyard) on our backs.

The soon out-of-business (hopefully) union known as corrupt usapa...May you finally RIP.

OTTER

See, more ignorance. Things that are still alive are not usually buried, so not grave. Your boss says you are better off with the merger than you would have been without, so how was it on your back?

Agreed.

When you look at usapa and how many times they held a RECALL ELECTION since their corrupt birth...answer = ( 0 )....???? West was like every 3-6 months/revolving door.

pi brat/usapa faithful is content with their Bravado in regards to AMERICA WEST bailing east pilots/In the AIRLINE GRAVE and their families out of failed career choices.

The soon out-of-business (hopefully) union known as corrupt usapa...May you finally RIP.

OTTER

You sure have some screwed up ideals......get this point, YOU DIDN'T BAIL ANYONE OUT...period. When the USAir pilots gave $9 billion to advance their careers into the future, Parker saw it as an opportunity. You, personally, didn't do squat.

Now, even though USAPA has served it's purpose for the East pilots, word has it that the SLI with APA's guidance, is going DOH with fences and restrictions.

Your pipe dream of screwing your fellow pilot through the flawed NIC award is not in the future.

Also, as far as Cpt Sully goes......we are still awaiting your explanation as to what you would have done better. Be advised, there are many of us on this board with years of experience in the Airbus.

Your arguements are weak.

breeze

Reactions: 1 person
See, more ignorance. Things that are still alive are not usually buried, so not grave. Your boss says you are better off with the merger than you would have been without, so how was it on your back?

I'm curious now pi brat?...Are you better off with usapa as your CBA? Did you state such recently?

OTTER

Reactions: 2 people
I'm curious now pi brat?...Are you better off with usapa as your CBA? Did you state such recently?

OTTER

No, I don't think I am. What I have said is that even though I didn't vote for them and I would have taken a different road fighting the Nic, I have to be honest and say that at my seniority the delay has benefited me more than just accepting the Nic and a Kirby contract. At least that's what I meant to say, not interested in looking it up. Feel free.

OTTER

All the easterners benefitted from USAPA. It totally threw sand in the gears of AOL and their flawed Nic. Stopped it cold and made the westerners madder than hornets. That is some entertainment!

Reactions: 3 people
You sure have some screwed up ideals......get this point, YOU DIDN'T BAIL ANYONE OUT...period. When the USAir pilots gave $9 billion to advance their careers into the future, Parker saw it as an opportunity. You, personally, didn't do squat.

Now, even though USAPA has served it's purpose for the East pilots, word has it that the SLI with APA's guidance, is going DOH with fences and restrictions.

Your pipe dream of screwing your fellow pilot through the flawed NIC award is not in the future.

Also, as far as Cpt Sully goes......we are still awaiting your explanation as to what you would have done better. Be advised, there are many of us on this board with years of experience in the Airbus.

Your arguements are weak.

breeze

You count sitting in the back with blinders on/sleeping as TRUE flight time breeze?

OTTER

Reactions: 2 people
Come on tattle tale, grow a pair, oh I forgot you are an easthole and can't .

Aw that stings. A tattle tale like Johnny Mac or the awesome Captain Gay in the crew news sessions? How about you grow a pair and admit if it is your work of....well it wasn't art, not sure what to call it. Crap, yeah that fits.

Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.