June - US Pilots Labor Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
After All, putting East guys with 18 years served behind West new hires got his endorsement. What an idiot, and the rest of you integrity boys went along. You get what you deserve. Especially the righteous Ames

Reactions: 2 people
What is the opinion of USAPA co founder John McIlvenna? After all, he helped start USAPA when he knew what would happen after WYE. You guys never talk that up.you always blame East pilots for McIlvennas work.

You and your usapa founders will never die a simple DEATH.

Johnny Mac/alpa ENFORCED my contract. Even under extreme pressure from alpa national to cave, he didn't. I didn't always agree with him. I made sure he was aware of this and my past/current REPS will back me up.

West support of AOL was forming long before prater/east corruption began.

usapa has not and never will enforce my contract, because of the corruption with the union founder known as steve bradford.

Find and fill out that APA application...It may be enlightening to you when you finally sign it and you're forced to pay APA dues for your CBA or be FIRED, slick ...

OTTER

If we become the new American...Will APA/CBA enforce and endorse usapa's past corruption pi brat?

OTTER

That's better.

First of all, you have to ask is USAPA corrupt? I would say no, because it is non-human and cannot have human traits. That said, I do believe there have been corrupt people involved in USAPA, just not to the level you do. You and some other westies(most?) see every single thing, by every single person as corrupt or with corrupt motives. I saw corruption in some of the people I dealt with over the C18, and there are many others involved with the union that I feel are not corrupt. I also dealt with a west guy over the C18 that I thought had corrupt motives and was playing me while I was trying to do the right thing. Thing is, every single group of people that I have been involved in has had at least one corrupt person involved, with a church group that really thought they were doing "what was best for the church" being the worst.

What I expect the APA to do, if we merge, is to keep doing what they have always done: look out after the AA pilots. Before we are AA pilots, I don't expect much. After we are AA pilots I would think that we would slowly have some influence. But with the APA, as with all groups I mentioned, I feel that there will be corrupt, self-serving, power hunger people that will want to be in postions of influence. That's life with humans.

When you look at usapa and how many times they held a RECALL ELECTION since their corrupt birth...answer = ( 0 )....???? West was like every 3-6 months/revolving door.

pi brat/usapa faithful are content with their Bravado in regards to AMERICA WEST bailing east pilots (known as the usair graveyard) on our backs.

The hopefully soon out-of-business union known as corrupt usapa...May you finally RIP.

OTTER

I'm not at all happy about the recall and giving TP another term to ignore her duties. Like I said before, do-overs are the norm around here. For now.

In other words, in response to the following; you honestly have nothing to offer: "Fine. Show us all, whether you like it or not, where the law has irrevocably ruled the nic to be something not still in dispute....?"

The law does not have to rule the nic to not be in dispute. You can dispute it forever. You must, however, accept the fact that it is, indeed, binding.

You may dispute the speed limit, and you most likely exceed it. Once caught doing so, however, will cost you.

Now..... show me an eastie with 15 solid years of service placed behind a AWA newhire on the Nic list. Back up your statement.

Reactions: 1 person
Ames,
Perhaps common sense prevails and you get it , " if it walks like a duck ".
Trader is a tiny fraction traitor whose only integrity lies within his and his Dad,s own mind reference past sli with Piedmont .
Obviously the majority of Easties hold an opposite view of St. Nic.

FA

Coming from you this means so much....

Ok fine. For purely educational purposes; if you're unhappy with that; you do the homework and show us the maximum inequity involved with placing an AWA new hire over an east person. This should be amusing.

I get it. You can make statements that you can't/won't prove and then order me to make your argument for you. I can't make your argument for you because it is complete BS.

I've asked the question before and don't remember getting an answer. How did Piedmont, Allegheny, US Air, US Airways, Eastern, Trump, PSA, Mohawk, Lake Central and Empire all manage to find the same type of person, at different times? Perhaps if you would remove your head from your rear and wipe your eyes you could see.

Once they get together they morph into groupthink. What frustrates the hell out of you guys is that the AWA pilots are thus far immune to you.

Once they get together they morph into groupthink. What frustrates the hell out of you guys is that the AWA pilots are thus far immune to you.

You don't frustrate me Ames, you make me laugh. I picture your head spinning and vomit flying.

America West Airlines had an Airbus fleet years before US Airways took delivery of their first, so I take it you are referring to the experience of the West Airbus Captains, right?

Yeah, right.....that's the ticket!

Both sides have experience in the A320......what's your point in relation to my discussion with Otter?...and please, try to focus on the topic at hand.

breeze

Reactions: 3 people
Btw luvn737s,

Checking the record...it appears that your donation to the ADA has not come through yet. Of course, you probably cannot wrap you head around the idea of doing something good that benefits others......it has to have something involved that lines your pocket....or seniority in this case, or you're just not interested......with your narrow, self serving point of view. That is your mind set

Nope, stop waiting by the mailbox. When you decided to flush your credibility by supporting USAPA, you became a lousy spokesperson for anyone and anything.

You and your cronies built your civil war on the premise that you didn't need any west participation. Perhaps you should have thought of a time when this would be behind us and things like charitable giving would be a possibility. But apparently there will never be such a time and I do not place any boundaries on my disdain for every east pilot, even long time friends.

As for selfish, look in the mirror. I feel bad for your daughter. She didn't choose to have this disease, she didn't choose to have someone like you as a father. But you on the other hand did choose. You chose a course that would help cause real financial and personal hardship on 1500 west pilots. And in doing so, you helped to cut off at least some of that potential funding because you knew you could "get yours" even if it came off the plate of west pilots. I'm sure your daughter has too much class to ask why you did this. And I know you couldn't ever put together a sufficient answer.

Reactions: 3 people
Have any of you asked co USAPA founder Johnny Mac how he feels about what transpired after WYE? He bears the mighty mantle of co founder right with Bradford. Thank him next time you see him. Every East pilot owes him a handshake!

Status
Not open for further replies.