June - US Pilots Labor Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
HA HA HA. Look at Move2Clt join date. Almost a year. Still no move to CLT. So USAPA was a great idea. Keeps the goat herder in the desert. USAPA, works good, lasts a long time. All you need to do to gauge the frustration level you have created by stopping their Nicolau is to read the tantrums here. You have absolutely stymied their plan. Keep up the good work until they come off their ridiculous position and get real. Nic4us Cleardirect and especially NoMove2Clt are coming unglued.
August 17 2011- the date Move2Clt arrived? Has there been a move? Nice work USAPA! Let's plan a big celebration here on that date!

Yo Benny, I gave my anticipated move date and I still have a bit of time before I move out there.

Now wipe the drool off your mouth and go back to watching your Sponge Bob cartoons.

Reactions: 3 people
I agree with most of your post. On the surface it looks like the APA used us to get a better deal, and in a way they did...in the interim. But I also believe they found DP's presentation very compelling. AA doesn't have a plan that will sustain them without a higher revenue stream. If there is one thing we've learned and learned well, you CANNOT shrink yourself into profitability. Lord knows our airline tried and we all know how that turned out. The APA needed a deal to keep the judge from abrogating their contract in the short term. Now they have it. IMO, the merger is alive and well at this point. We will see how it turns out.

USAPA is negotiating through APA. Kirby was pretty plain at the PHX crew news. We are going to end up on AA's green book whether we like it or not. We need to get the best deal and protections we can, but we are not going to stop this bus by standing in front of it. We sink or swim based on our ability to convince the APA, in partnership, to seek the protections we feel are important. If this new USAPA leadership gets an obstructionist label, they run the risk of a complete shutout and the injunction makes it impossible to do anything about it.

Just my Sunday morning opinion.

Driver...

As I mentioned before, I've been doing a bit of work for the APA regarding our contract. I can tell you that USAPA is already shutout.

With Hummer's most recent letter, you can read the desperation in his writing when it comes to USAPAs involvement in the process. The company could care less whether or not USAPA is involved and it's obvious they prefer they disappear.

The APA and Parker are working together against Horton and Horton is losing.

And as for exiting under Horton's plan, every pundit out there has stated that AA cannot computer and grow at the same time. They just don't have the money for it and they all expect AA to back in bankruptcy within 5 years.

What on earth do you mean ngu?

Where did your sociopathic eastie mind go with that?

"sociopathic....mind" ? = Explain this Move2CLT: "Oh, and I've got dinner for you if you're interested - just open your mouth really wide and close your eyes..." and/or any of these other little gems you've posted:

"Calm down ladies, I'm still here looking over you."
"Sorry for the absence. Was at your mom's house for the week"
"We? Who is we? You and your virginity?"
"Awww, are you playing the my mom is dead card?"
"You sure know alot a out sheep. I dont think Ive ever seem you so excited."
"Oh, she says to tell you to come out of the closet. You'll be happier following your true desire."
"Borman is one fat m-f'er......Shouldn't be long before his heart gives out".....?
"Looks like another trip to the shitter with that post"

"sociopathic....mind" ? = Explain this Move2CLT: "Oh, and I've got dinner for you if you're interested - just open your mouth really wide and close your eyes..." and/or any of these other little gems you've posted:

"Calm down ladies, I'm still here looking over you."
"Sorry for the absence. Was at your mom's house for the week"
"We? Who is we? You and your virginity?"
"Awww, are you playing the my mom is dead card?"
"You sure know alot a out sheep. I dont think Ive ever seem you so excited."
"Oh, she says to tell you to come out of the closet. You'll be happier following your true desire."
"Borman is one fat m-f'er......Shouldn't be long before his heart gives out".....?
"Looks like another trip to the shitter with that post"

Add obsessive-compulsive to sociopathic easties.

Time for a restraining order against eastUS1.

Reactions: 2 people
Add obsessive-compulsive to sociopathic easties.

Time for a restraining order against eastUS1.

There's no surprise that you can't explain yourself. Grow up and get some help. That first part (Grow Up) may well prove impossible, but, offering some optimism here; that's dependent on the level of care and patient participation.

Indeed, indeed.

Rest assured the little herd you keep at home is safe and sound and yours alone to violate.

Keep the date! August 17 Pick a gate in CLT and celebrate a complete year of NOMOVE2CLT. Maybe in Davidson itself. Everyone think of goat products to bring to the picnic. Goat Cheese, Goat Milk, Goat combs etc, www.goats.com for ideas.
Looks like Move2CLT did move, but is that Davidson????

Hate to interrupt the party but can one of you tell me what the proper procedure or time frame for pulling the ground air off the aircraft is? I've been told in the past the the ramp isn't supposed to pull the air until 10 mins prior to departure yet lately they've been pulling the air off at 30 mins prior....just as we are starting to board passengers and it's 100 degrees outside. That's too soon in this heat IMO.

As I mentioned before, I've been doing a bit of work for the APA regarding our contract. I can tell you that USAPA is already shutout.

With Hummer's most recent letter, you can read the desperation in his writing when it comes to USAPAs involvement in the process. The company could care less whether or not USAPA is involved and it's obvious they prefer they disappear.

The APA and Parker are working together against Horton and Horton is losing.

And as for exiting under Horton's plan, every pundit out there has stated that AA cannot computer and grow at the same time. They just don't have the money for it and they all expect AA to back in bankruptcy within 5 years.

Come on goat herder! You, APA contract work? Too funny.
The APA used Parker, and he is all used up. Horton will keep this in house, and Parker will be left out again. What is this, the 5th failed merger for him? Get ready to notch another loss. He hasn't finished the East merger yet, wait till Horton rolls that out against him.

The APA used Parker, and he is all used up. Horton will keep this in house, and Parker will be left out again. What is this, the 5th failed merger for him? Get ready to notch another loss. He hasn't finished the East merger yet, wait till Horton rolls that out against him.
Silver will put the finishing touches on him. Then he will have to deal with USAPA and their list only.

You have a fellow eastie that completely disagrees with you.

No go on and join Claxon's poo-flinging party.

Oh, and did you ever figure out the difference between "no" and "know"? I didn't think so. Your limited metal abilities prevents it.

Damn tard.

Status
Not open for further replies.