Just a 'Rough Guess ', Please !

Question:

With about 40 738M's Grounded, Plus all the Rancor going on with WN dragging their feet at 'retarded speed' over an AMT contract, HOW many (now) A/C Sitting-Around not making squat ( $$$ ), on a daily basis ??
We about have a T/A the Maxs all 34 will go to Victorville CA. so they are all in one place until they can be modified. The out of service is about normal.

I have been viewing the out of service page almost daily for the last decade. It is my observation that there is no "normal" amount of out of service aircraft.

I have been viewing the out of service page almost daily for the last decade. It is my observation that there is no "normal" amount of out of service aircraft.
Foot I still have access I will not put private company information on a public forum, it is what is has been, plus or minus, whatever comes back into service. The Maxs aren't even counted. Just depends on the work packages and the findings.

I have a funny feeling that SWA and AA will be getting a bit of compensation from Boeing. They most certainly will get a refund of the "optional safety feature" they paid for.
Or Airbus will get a lot of business. The Leap Engine has it's own issues. It will be awhile before the FAA gives that Airplane ETOPS, at least for us.

Or Airbus will get a lot of business. The Leap Engine has it's own issues. It will be awhile before the FAA gives that Airplane ETOPS, at least for us.
Yea it does. Maybe an engine change is in order. From what I am hearing, a lot of warranty work by GE is going on.