Just another Democrat using "charity" to line their pockets

Fact is I don't think Trump should have to stay at certain hotels just to placate your witch hunt and incessant whining.
I dont' incessantly whine about him compared to the colicky wail that the right had for the 8 year of Obama. I care very much about where he stays....especially when the government gets billed for those stays....and the money goes straight the pockets of him and his family. Again....if Obama was profiting from his golf trips (remember how much you all whined about Obama's golf habit???) you guys would have been up in arms.

I dont' incessantly whine about him compared to the colicky wail that the right had for the 8 year of Obama. I care very much about where he stays....especially when the government gets billed for those stays....and the money goes straight the pockets of him and his family. Again....if Obama was profiting from his golf trips (remember how much you all whined about Obama's golf habit???) you guys would have been up in arms.
Again, why should he blackball his own hotels just to placate the leftist? If the hotel fits his need and the need of the government why shouldn't he use it?

I thought the intent of the OP on this thread was incessant whining
No, the intent was to point out propaganda vs reality.

The claim Democrats are for the poor, that is the propaganda. They use them to suit their purposes, that is the reality.

To sum it up, they are hypocrites.

Again, why should he blackball his own hotels just to placate the leftist? If the hotel fits his need and the need of the government why shouldn't he use it?

Because he is PROFITING from staying there. Could you look me in the eye and tell me that if Obama was to stay at a place that he held a financial interest in and profited from using it that you would not have had a problem? As I said....having read about "the Donald" for the past 30 years, it would not surprise me in the least if his room, food, and greens fees were all billed to the US government. If he were still the "Apprentice" host, I would imagine that his bill is comped.

So you don’t care his golf outings have caused the Secret Service to pay Trump to protect him?

https://nypost.com/2017/08/25/broke-secret-service-spending-big-on-portable-toilets-golf-carts/amp/

3rd party vendor. Nowhere does it say Trump profited.

The Secret Service is required to pay their own way, even at Trump Organization properties, because the agency is forbidden from accepting funding or resources that have not been appropriated by Congress, including hotel rooms.The regulations are meant to guard the agency from any possible compromise of its protective mission.

"Don't let the facts get in your way", Dude.

https://www.snopes.com/secret-service-broke-trump/

Last edited:

No, the intent was to point out propaganda vs reality.

The claim Democrats are for the poor, that is the propaganda. They use them to suit their purposes, that is the reality.

To sum it up, they are hypocrites.

I like Hypocrats better.........

I dont' incessantly whine about him compared to the colicky wail that the right had for the 8 year of Obama. .

Actually that’s exactly what you do, but pls continue it’s quite entertaining.