Just another liberal hypocrite

Notify your evangelicals...they usually tend to quote from the old testament. But...Oklahoma banned Sharia law because we didn't want our laws based on some crazy religion. Why should we have laws based on Matthew 22: 15-22? Religion is religion...ain't it?

I wish they would all get it through their heads that it's just a fairy tale made up thousands of years ago by people ignorant of the world around them. All the scientific knowledge we now take for granted, or at least some of us, was beyond their comprehension.

So what better way to explain everything than to come up with a story about some guy up in the clouds who created everything. Then there's the added benefit of controlling people. Tell them if the do X then Y will happen to them. Of course rulers would use that by claiming to be gods representative on the earth. Rather convenient. Oh yeah, and people are afraid of the death so there's another reason for it.

G6GRRKy.jpg
It's been over a year of "investigations", and the only evidence of Russian collusion was that of Hillary, the Democrat party, and the FBI headed by Mueller, who sat on evidence of that collusion during the campaign. And it's now been reported the FBI had a mole in the Trump campaign organization.

Last edited:
It's been over a year of "investigations", and the only evidence of Russian collusion was that of Hillary, the Democrat party, and the FBI headed by Mueller, who sat on evidence of that collusion during the campaign. And it's now been reported the FBI had a mole in the Trump campaign organization.

IT's been reported???? Where the hell is the PROOF? You guys demand it from my side....let's not "Fox News" it by claiming "sources say".

Reactions: Kev3188
IT's been reported???? Where the hell is the PROOF? You guys demand it from my side....let's not "Fox News" it by claiming "sources say".
You can't argue with the man's logic. The news media today deals in idealized fantasy instead of facts.

We all know it is true.

Oh, hell K.C. I could get your Mother to swear on a stack of Bibles and you wouldn't believe it. Look it up!

Last edited:
O.K., let's turn this around. "Where the hell is the PROOF" of collusion with the Russians on the part of Trump, or his team? A report from CNN? Or any news organization for that matter?

Last edited:
You can't argue with the man's logic. The news media today deals in idealized fantasy instead of facts.

We all know it is true.

The media has to compete with the internet and chain emails. Saw a meme
O.K., let's turn this around. "Where the hell is the PROOF" of collusion with the Russians on the part of Trump, or his team? A report from CNN? Or any news organization for that matter?
Where was the "proof" that Monica Lewinsky had anything to do with Whitewater?

The media has to compete with the internet and chain emails. Saw a meme

Where was the "proof" that Monica Lewinsky had anything to do with Whitewater?
K.C. This is how I'm starting to get with all this leftist hysteria!

The only thing I was pointing out is how the right never seemed to worry about any "proof" when Bill Clinton was undergoing 6 years worth of investigations. The purpose of the investigation was to find "proof" of something....ANYTHING...that could get him impeached. So sit back and pretend Bill Clinton was president and don't worry about those pesky investigations. They didn't bother you then....why lose sleep over them now? Unless you're worried that they might lead to the dear leader being questioned about puzzy grabbing.

The only thing I was pointing out is how the right never seemed to worry about any "proof" when Bill Clinton was undergoing 6 years worth of investigations. The purpose of the investigation was to find "proof" of something....ANYTHING...that could get him impeached. So sit back and pretend Bill Clinton was president and don't worry about those pesky investigations. They didn't bother you then....why lose sleep over them now? Unless you're worried that they might lead to the dear leader being questioned about puzzy grabbing.
Last time I checked, Clinton was impeached! He was the best President money could buy!

BINGO...He was impeached. The Whitewater investigation paid off. Remind me again, what part of whitewater was he impeached over again?
Hey! I believe your the one that brought up "Whitewater"! You and all the Liberals are loosing it! Did you pick up where Walmart is giving all their employees a $1,000 bonus because of Trump's tax cuts. The market is up again today again to record highs. We are on a roll, and the leftists are going crazy!!!

Last edited:
Hey! I believe your the one that brought up "Whitewater"! You and all the Liberals are loosing it! Did you pick up where Walmart is giving all their employees a $1,000 bonus because of Trump's tax cuts. The market is up again today again to record highs. We are on a roll, and the leftists are going crazy!!!
I brought up Whitewater because supporters of the dear leader are whining about an investigation. They seem to have been okay with 6 years of investigations not that long ago. Tough it up and just roll with the investigations.

As for being "on a roll"...we sure are. The stock market is at RECORD HIGHS, which in itself should strike a little fear into the average worker. It's been climbing for about 8 or 9 years. 8 or 9 years....hmmm...why is that familiar....let me think....Oh yeah....stock market roaring in 1999...a bit of a hard "adjustment in 2000. Stock market started back up...a dip for the 2001 attacks....and was really getting fire up...until it had another one of those "adjustments" in 2008. One would almost think that we are due for another correction. Did you ever notice what happens to middle class jobs when shareholder value is threatened because of a downturn in the stock market? Patience Grasshopper.