Just another liberal hypocrite

Reverse. If those Rainbow Flag folks at the First Baptist of San Fran in got run down by a rented F250 Hybrid in the parking lot by a Mooslam shouting Alu-Snackbar you would be silent and say we are all still safe, he didn't have a gun.

Not really. I was replying to the comment about libtard districts ALWAYS being unsafe. Kinda makes you think that conservative rural Texas would be the safest place on earth.

Not really. I was replying to the comment about libtard districts ALWAYS being unsafe. Kinda makes you think that conservative rural Texas would be the safest place on earth.

Oh, give me a home where the buffalo roam
And the deer and the antelope play
Where seldom is heard a discouraging word
And the skies are not cloudy all day

Home, home on the range
Where the deer and the antelope play

How often at night when the heavens are bright
With the light from the glittering stars
Have I stood there amazed and asked as I gazed
If their glory exceeds that of ours

Home, home on the range

Where the air is so pure, the zephyrs so free
The breezes so balmy and light
That I would not exchange my home on the range
For all of the cities so bright

Home, home on the range

Oh, I love those wild flow'rs in this dear land of ours
The curlew, I love to hear scream
And I love the white rocks and the antelope flocks
That graze on the mountaintops green

Home, home on the range

This seems to be how Dems do business! Just more of the same. They must think we are stupid!
27657625_1638082672893427_2408509372195948922_n.jpg

Well, well, well! Look here! Surprise! Surprise! Same paper. Same story. Same day. Different regions. Different message. Still think you're not being manipulated by media? Think again!
16388427_756090452705_689213448644596724_n.jpg

You're doing that "logic thing" again, which has sadly never produced even the slightest effect on the liberal left. Perhaps we should be fully fair to the fact that they "contributed" the need to initially build an American Navy sufficient to kill off enough of their barbary pirates/slave traders though...and those dazzling burkas are simply to die for, especially if the undergarment's a suicide bomber vest.

Last edited:
You won the one-liner debate class for Wonder Mutts.

Now your kid sisters are following in those same empty foot steps.

What's truly terrifying is that those pathetic cretins are even supposedly "college students" these days. One must nowadays assume enrolling in "higher"...umm..."education" requires nothing more than a pulse. Without being properly equipped with the even the basic tools for critical thinking of any sort, well, the future looks a bit murky for them. The world's population of "wolves" can only ever grow in direct proportion to the numbers of pathetically defenseless/utterly clueless little "sheep" made available to them.

Last edited:
Well, well, well! Look here! Surprise! Surprise! Same paper. Same story. Same day. Different regions. Different message. Still think you're not being manipulated by media? Think again!
16388427_756090452705_689213448644596724_n.jpg

Glad you used the Wall Street Journal as the example. Do you know what other organizations the owner of the Wall Street Journal owns?

Do you?........ the New York Times!!!

Uh, no. NewsCorp does own the New York Post but not the Times.

I suspect KC is referring to the (Rupert) Murdoch Family Trust, who is a major shareholder in both NewsCorp and 21st Century Fox (owner of Fox News).

As of December 2017, Murdoch is the second largest shareholder of Disney (4.4%), so the family trust also owns part of ABC Broadcasting and ESPN in addition to Fox and Dow Jones/WSJ....

Latest posts