Just for the record:

Why the hell is it whenever the left has nothing to come up with, they start calling names, or when they are really upset,........ play the victim card or the race card.
It's not the race card. Back when the man who deserves a Medal of Freedom was serving, he wasn't really considered a "full" citizen. Despite that - he served. Limbaugh did not. He was the son of a judge and had a much better standard of living than the man who deserved the Medal of Freedom. His upbringing made it so he really wasn't aware of what people, like the guy who deserved the Medal of Freedom went thru. And he missed his CHANCE to see...by serving in Vietnam to fight along side men of another color...what their life experiences might have been. He had a cyst on his ass that made it very painful to sit.

Instead, he found a niche spreading anger and division in this country. Demonizing entire groups by 'growling' the word "liberal". Even today, near deaths door, he mocks a gay man. Dear God...if you exist...please, please, PLEASE ask this undeserving medal of honor winner what he thinks of Matthew 7:12 when he gets to the pearly gates.

FWIW, I didn't call any names. That would be Pete.

It's not the race card. Back when the man who deserves a Medal of Freedom was serving, he wasn't really considered a "full" citizen. Despite that - he served. Limbaugh did not. He was the son of a judge and had a much better standard of living than the man who deserved the Medal of Freedom. His upbringing made it so he really wasn't aware of what people, like the guy who deserved the Medal of Freedom went thru. And he missed his CHANCE to see...by serving in Vietnam to fight along side men of another color...what their life experiences might have been. He had a cyst on his ass that made it very painful to sit.

Instead, he found a niche spreading anger and division in this country. Demonizing entire groups by 'growling' the word "liberal". Even today, near deaths door, he mocks a gay man. Dear God...if you exist...please, please, PLEASE ask this undeserving medal of honor winner what he thinks of Matthew 7:12 when he gets to the pearly gates.

"Pete"?...... Who exactly are you referring to?

Soooo boomer, you’re not a fan of Rush? Maybe you should go look at the long list of Medal recipients. Only a hand full ever served. They are generally awarded to civilians as it is.

Soooo boomer, you’re not a fan of Rush? Maybe you should go look at the long list of Medal recipients. Only a hand full ever served. They are generally awarded to civilians as it is.

How may of that handful have divided as much as Rush? And since there was another person that was more worthy of that medal, how do you justify NOT giving it to him?

As for Rush...he might want to read Matthew 7:12 before he meets God. Assuming of course that God doesn't put him on an expressway to his final destination. I'm thinking he won't. He'll see him. He'll ask him to account for his life. Then he will laugh, close the gates and send him on his way.

Hey K,C, have you been keeping track of all your Democrat candidates lately? We ran into a couple of one of them's fans........
86183632_10219180298752779_7644966414498922496_n.jpg

Oh by the way, did you pick up on the other medal he awarded? ..........
60361413_10213991760576026_9096080136893104128_n.jpg

Good photo op. Not many purple heart recipients get one from the president. I wonder how many guys this Marine disparaged to warrant Trump showing up. Bottom line - Trump awarded the Medal of Freedom to the wrong attendee.

Do you now how you get a purple heart? They don't give them for anal cysts. I guess we save the Medal of Freedom for those guys.

Good photo op. Not many purple heart recipients get one from the president. I wonder how many guys this Marine disparaged to warrant Trump showing up. Bottom line - Trump awarded the Medal of Freedom to the wrong attendee.

Do you now how you get a purple heart? They don't give them for anal cysts. I guess we save the Medal of Freedom for those guys.
And you know all this from your military time I take it?

Yea Bears, You true to your colors!.........Classless!

Looks like EL-Bimbo is going to 'buy-the-farm-early, just like some other GOP, P's O S, like Andrew Breitbart, and Lee Atwater !!
Kinda reminds me of that great song by Johnny Cash, with some lyrics that went thus ; " There's a Man goin' round' TAKING NAMES " !!

youtube]k9lfHDi-2EA

Last edited:
Was Rush more worthy of that medal than the Tuskegee Airman? IF so, why?
Well they were already awarded the highest honor with the Congressional Gold Medal. If you just took a pause once instead of having a meltdown on all things Trump, you might have found this out.

Every time you open your pie hole, something insane spills out.

Well they were already awarded the highest honor with the Congressional Gold Medal. If you just took a pause once instead of having a meltdown on all things Trump, you might have found this out.

Every time you open your pie hole, something insane spills out.
Yes....all you have to do is enter a room. Rush deserved that award about as much as Hillary Clinton.

He promoted him to Brigadier General...... Or didn't you pick up on that?
It was overshadowed by him awarding the medal of freedom to a hatemonger. You can dance around it all you want, but the bottom line is that Trump giving Rush the Medal of Freedom is just as bad as Obama giving the same medal to Jerimiah Wright.

Latest posts