Just for the record:

It was overshadowed by him awarding the medal of freedom to a hatemonger. You can dance around it all you want, but the bottom line is that Trump giving Rush the Medal of Freedom is just as bad as Obama giving the same medal to Jerimiah Wright.
Liston K.C...... You can dance around this all day long, but at the end of the day, it's only your opinion, and I get that! But it's like belly buttons, we all have them!

Yes....all you have to do is enter a room. Rush deserved that award about as much as Hillary Clinton.
CF014558-E023-4-A8-E-9-B55-412244-EE5-D47.gif

Yet Rush Limbaugh, who missed serving because of a cyst on his ass, got the Medal of Freedom. Kinda makes you wonder where our priorities are.

He and Trump have done more to divide this country than any others. Running a close third is Hannity. YOu have a divisive talk show host and a vet from WW2....a BLACK vet from WW2. A vet who couldn't eat at many restaurants in the south when he served...yet he served. A man who couldn't drink from the same water fountain as you when he served, yet he served. You think Trump and Rush did more for this country than if they would have served. I think the guy who served, even though he was a second class citizen when he served is FAR more deserving of the medal of freedom. Trump the divider felt differently. And awarded it to the grandaddy of divisiveness.

Who deserves the Medal of Freedom more...a vet who served his country, despite being treated like a second class citizen, or a radio talk show host who never served because of a pimple on his ass....and who gave rise to people like you?

It's not the race card. Back when the man who deserves a Medal of Freedom was serving, he wasn't really considered a "full" citizen. Despite that - he served. Limbaugh did not. He was the son of a judge and had a much better standard of living than the man who deserved the Medal of Freedom. His upbringing made it so he really wasn't aware of what people, like the guy who deserved the Medal of Freedom went thru. And he missed his CHANCE to see...by serving in Vietnam to fight along side men of another color...what their life experiences might have been. He had a cyst on his ass that made it very painful to sit.

Instead, he found a niche spreading anger and division in this country. Demonizing entire groups by 'growling' the word "liberal". Even today, near deaths door, he mocks a gay man. Dear God...if you exist...please, please, PLEASE ask this undeserving medal of honor winner what he thinks of Matthew 7:12 when he gets to the pearly gates.

FWIW, I didn't call any names. That would be Pete.

How may of that handful have divided as much as Rush? And since there was another person that was more worthy of that medal, how do you justify NOT giving it to him?

As for Rush...he might want to read Matthew 7:12 before he meets God. Assuming of course that God doesn't put him on an expressway to his final destination. I'm thinking he won't. He'll see him. He'll ask him to account for his life. Then he will laugh, close the gates and send him on his way.

Good photo op. Not many purple heart recipients get one from the president. I wonder how many guys this Marine disparaged to warrant Trump showing up. Bottom line - Trump awarded the Medal of Freedom to the wrong attendee.

Do you now how you get a purple heart? They don't give them for anal cysts. I guess we save the Medal of Freedom for those guys.

Was Rush more worthy of that medal than the Tuskegee Airman? IF so, why?

Yes....all you have to do is enter a room. Rush deserved that award about as much as Hillary Clinton.

It was overshadowed by him awarding the medal of freedom to a hatemonger. You can dance around it all you want, but the bottom line is that Trump giving Rush the Medal of Freedom is just as bad as Obama giving the same medal to Jerimiah Wright.
tenor.gif

Look for his image adorning the gates of hell in the not too distant future.
Hatemonger? Leftism is an ideology of hate. An ideology that suits you quite well it seems.

Just for the record K.C, which one of these three will you be voting for?
84263475_1581988318631052_5352556302050525184_n.jpg

So x, question? ...... If it comes down to this, well you vote for "Comrade Bernie" over Trump in November?....... Just curious to see how far left you have really drifted!