Just for the record:

Why didn’t you choose planned parenthood instead? Would have saved him the mental anguish of being raised by a liberal whacko.

TLDR

Just more crapola that fills your boomer facial diaper.

Just got back from a bike ride with my retired friends. It was a great ride. We all had new bikes! We had a beer in your honor. Thanks for paying our Social Security.

Last edited:
Just got back from a bike ride with my retired friends. It was a great ride. We all had new bikes! We had a beer in your honor. Thanks for paying our Social Security.
You’re welcome boomer! I’m glad that the current prosperity under senior Trump has treated you well. Makes you realize how fortunate we are to have him!

viva Trump 2020!

You’re welcome boomer! I’m glad that the current prosperity under senior Trump has treated you well. Makes you realize how fortunate we are to have him!

viva Trump 2020!

Yes...I retired so that opened up a "new job" for someone. I'm living large off your contributions. Thanks again. Let's see what you think of Trump and the REpublicans when you hit 65. MMM....can't you just SMELL the greatness? Now...get back to work...you'll need to fully fund that 401K. Think max it out completely if you plan to retire..not just what your company matches.

Yes...I retired so that opened up a "new job" for someone. I'm living large off your contributions. Thanks again. Let's see what you think of Trump and the REpublicans when you hit 65. MMM....can't you just SMELL the greatness? Now...get back to work...you'll need to fully fund that 401K. Think max it out completely if you plan to retire..not just what your company matches.

You’re “living large” on your SS pennies?

Then I guess it is Depends, day old bread and cat food you’re living on.

That penny is more than you'll see. Thanks again for allowing me to enjoy the fruits of your labor.

Im set brotha! My investments and rentals will far surpasses whatever pennies you’re enjoying now.

Only an idiot thinks that SS pennies is something to look forward to. But then again it was brought to by your fellow liberal idiots. Go figure!

Enjoy your cat food!

Im set brotha! My investments and rentals will far surpasses whatever pennies you’re enjoying now.

Only an idiot thinks that SS pennies is something to look forward to. But then again it was brought to by your fellow liberal idiots. Go figure!

Enjoy your cat food!
YOur mom lets you sublet her basement?

Keep voting red and take that entitlement away (from you).
That’s the difference between people like me and bottom feeders like yourself.

SS was a scam program brought to you by progressives to rip you off.

If it was to go away tomorrow it wouldn’t affect me at all when I retire. I have my own investments and rental income that far exceeds pennies you get from SS.

Reactions: Insp4
Admit it KC. You are doing well because of Trump, who was “elected” after you retired. It has nothing to do with working for 40 + years and living right.

The social outcast of many fake names, living in his internet fantasy world says so.