Just How Many Yes Voters Are Out There Hehehe

Opus

Advanced
Aug 29, 2005
Bet you all vote yes to take what NWA is offering, hehehe lets see all you guys vote yes. Then where will you all stand with all the bull you have been spewing?

You guys do know your negotiating commitee is bring back a package for you to vote on??? Dont you know that yet???

Bet you all vote yes to take what NWA is offering, hehehe lets see all you guys vote yes. Then where will you all stand with all the bull you have been spewing?

You guys do know your negotiating commitee is bring back a package for you to vote on??? Dont you know that yet???

Opie,

Friday night and hitting the sauce?:rolleyes:
Here is the link to the NWA Current Contract Offer that you are alluding to. :blink:

NWA Final Offer

Sweet Deal eh?
If you are whom you portray to be (NWA SCAB) then you might reconsider your desire to have 500+/- pi$$ed off mechanics working with you.
Your 'internet anonomity' will not mean squat!!!
You will be dealing 'face-to-face' with the people you stabbed in the back. :censored:
You think you are stressed out now?

Hang on!!! :stupid:

-BigE

Yet another “one Linerâ€￾ 'cap' retort.
Non value added BS commentary by our resident liar. :down:

Everything in that report was outlined to chas last week and he said the same thing you just did.
Everything I have said has come to pass yet you still insist on calling me a liar. No value? This is coming from a man that talked about scab-mobiles and child molesters for a month. You are a pitiful little man Big E.

Everything in that report was outlined to chas last week and he said the same thing you just did.
Everything I have said has come to pass yet you still insist on calling me a liar. No value? This is coming from a man that talked about scab-mobiles and child molesters for a month. You are a pitiful little man Big E.

You are a punk and an liar!!

I am here posting with my true identity.
Behind your 'alias' you have the audacity to call me a little man? :rolleyes:
Defamation of character by one whom has none might not be a prudent course of attack.

Of course you are PTO and ethics is not in your dictionary. :stupid:

HA!

So what is the future for NWA AMFA mechanics? NWA will simply fill the positions and AMFA will be ousted from the property? Do the cleaners and custodians get to vote on this last offer? Are you voting no because you feel that there is still some way to turn this around for AMFA?

Opie,

Friday night and hitting the sauce?:rolleyes:
Here is the link to the NWA Current Contract Offer that you are alluding to. :blink:

NWA Final Offer

Sweet Deal eh?
If you are whom you portray to be (NWA SCAB) then you might reconsider your desire to have 500+/- pi$$ed off mechanics working with you.
Your 'internet anonomity' will not mean squat!!!
You will be dealing 'face-to-face' with the people you stabbed in the back. :censored:
You think you are stressed out now?

Hang on!!! :stupid:

-BigE

Sounds like a yes vote to me.

You lost that bet, I'm voting no.

NOBODY I've talked to is voting yes.

I am not saying your not telling the truth but you guys are going to vote yes because you want the 1 month pay instead of the unemployment. You guys will give up the unemployment for the 1 month pay in a heart beat. The cost of amfa pride is 1 month of pay.

So what is the future for NWA AMFA mechanics? NWA will simply fill the positions and AMFA will be ousted from the property? Do the cleaners and custodians get to vote on this last offer? Are you voting no because you feel that there is still some way to turn this around for AMFA?
looks to me if they are sending a proposal back for a vote....things aren't as rosy with your kind as you attempt to portray.why then would they try to bring back the seasoned veteran av mech's if you and your kind are doing such a top notch job?
if some type package ever becomes doable,PTO and company will find themselves for what they really are....
mercenary mech's whose times up...thanks for your services....see ya around....
used goods
I think PTO needs a little time with a Montana Hooker....too much stress lately.

This requires nothing less than 100% participation with 100% NO votes. Northwest is going down hard but it'll get very ugly before the end. The Mechanics are the only ones who were able to get off the property with their dignity intact. History will remember them as esteemed heros of labor for decades to come. They will get new jobs, better jobs and no one will regret the actions they took. Those who work for Northwest, on the other hand, can only look forward to degrading humiliation, gettling stabbed in the back and dumped in the gutter at the end of the day - the SCABS being the absolute biggest fools of the whole lot.

I wonder if DEAD BIRD has had a chance to read that yet? If he has I bet he has taken up drinking.

You lost this bet to PukeTO, I dont drink as i have stated in previous posts but with your mental abilities im not suprised you couldnt retain that i said that.

This requires nothing less than 100% participation with 100% NO votes. Northwest is going down hard but it'll get very ugly before the end. The Mechanics are the only ones who were able to get off the property with their dignity intact. History will remember them as esteemed heros of labor for decades to come. They will get new jobs, better jobs and no one will regret the actions they took. Those who work for Northwest, on the other hand, can only look forward to degrading humiliation, gettling stabbed in the back and dumped in the gutter at the end of the day - the SCABS being the absolute biggest fools of the whole lot.

I don't know about everywhere else but here at DTW they will be remembered as a bunch of fools that lost thousands of jobs in a dying city.

looks to me if they are sending a proposal back for a vote....things aren't as rosy with your kind as you attempt to portray.why then would they try to bring back the seasoned veteran av mech's if you and your kind are doing such a top notch job?
if some type package ever becomes doable,PTO and company will find themselves for what they really are....
mercenary mech's whose times up...thanks for your services....see ya around....
used goods
I think PTO needs a little time with a Montana Hooker....too much stress lately.

Are you serious? This offer is even less than the last one. AMFA leadership didn't have a vote after the 30 day cooling off period. AMFA didn't have a vote on the last offer. Why is AMFA giving its members a chance to vote on the last and final offer that is three times less than the last one? They are at wits end and they know that they royally screwed this whole deal up. They want to be rid of the situation so they are turning it over to the members. That way they can say "Well you voted for it." AMFA has managed to go from 4,500 jobs to 2,200 jobs to 1,089 to 530. Now they are going to let you guys vote. What a joke they are and what suckers you guys are.

Don't worry Dell I am fully aware that this is a temp. job. I promise you there will be no hard feelings when it is my time to go.

Latest posts