Kim to Trump:

no. but cmon! he does make us laugh! hitting hillary with a golf ball was funny. and i voted for hillary!

What ya got now Contra Dumdum? I'm sure it will be something witty and equally libtarded at the same time.o_O

I guess you might have now revised that statement xUT?
Not really. Granted, they both but up a a good show and neither of them went crazy.
Trump was very professional and I appreciated that he did not embarrass the USA any more than he already has.
It would be great if Trump was like the all the time, then I would feel more comfortable.
He never telegraphed his actions through twitter like he usually does.
I remain hopefully optimistic for Trump.
Too bad he can not treat our allies as well as he does our adversaries...
Just Saying.
:cool:

Not really. Granted, they both but up a a good show and neither of them went crazy.
Trump was very professional and I appreciated that he did not embarrass the USA any more than he already has.
It would be great if Trump was like the all the time, then I would feel more comfortable.
He never telegraphed his actions through twitter like he usually does.
I remain hopefully optimistic for Trump.
Just Saying.
I didn't think you would, you'd rather have the weakness of the Clinton or Obammy game plan, send billions in cash, send in shiploads of food and aid, and then beg on our knees for them to abide by the agreement. Worked well for the last 65 years. Iran just loved that Obammy game plan.

I don't like everything Trump does, he's a loud mouth New Yorker with a big ego. Like most of the East Coast.

However...

He seems to get done what no president has in record time, including the Nobel Prize winning Obammy, who knows everything about being weak and feckless.

I'm still skeptical that Kimmy will do what he says, but I hope for the worlds sake he finally de-nukes, I don't think Trump is bluffing.

BTW, Canada stabbed the US in the back, Justy Trubrow is a puss puss. They can show good faith and get rid of some of their tariffs Canada has had for years.

And this is all it took!......Who'd thunk!
35386890_10155595364482643_7204228840657256448_n.jpg

Just Saying.

And just which only comically supposed "allies" should he be treating better these days than he does? I'm all ears here....So, who are all those forever staunch and steadfast "allies" you're so tenderly concerned with the affections of? Please do proceed and be specific...I can always use a good laugh. ;)

Last edited:
[QUOTE="and i voted for hillary![/QUOTE]

No worries, since on the good side of things your tragically few functioning brain cells still somehow allow you to presumably at least walk upright...

I'm still skeptical that Kimmy will do what he says, .......

Indeed properly skeptical, as are all sane people...but at least that murderously insane, little literally inbred psychopath has finally met a President of the nation that could both easilly kill him and wipe his whole pathetic country from existence. One must imagine that the "personal touch" within meeting a President of the United States will not count for nothing within his squirmy little serpent's nest of a "mind"...Trump will never be any "hero" to me, himself having been nothing more than a draft-dodger, but I suspect he none the less capably represented the very real notion that American forces could simply "end" little Kimmie's playtime on earth if/whenever called to do so...and as well directly spoke of the economic opportunities inherent in Kim's finally learning the value of "playing nice with others", but only time will tell. Well over 40 years ago I conversationally predicted the blooming of at least a few "mushrooms" by 2010 at the latest and am very glad to have been wrong with that, so I'm nowadays good with going grudgingly hopeful instead...even though we all must reasonably know this mostly "peace thing"/"no nuke explosions" on any global or more likely even local theater area basis won't last forever. Our species is too much in our evolutionary infancy and still far too sadly insane for that to be "forever" avoided....Period. If both rationally and dispassionately examining all of human history...it's not actually a matter of "if" but "when"/where/etc....and I can only hope to be completely wrong there.

Last edited:
I'm still skeptical that Kimmy will do what he says, but I hope for the worlds sake he finally de-nukes, I don't think Trump is bluffing.

Hack, I stumbled on this earlier today. I don't want to get all gooshy over the article, but for some time I've been wondering what motivated Kim into many of these moves he's made recently. I mean a virtual flip flop.

Check this out: https://yournewswire.com/north-korea-open-christianity/