Knockout Game

traderjake

Veteran
Aug 30, 2002
www.usaviation.com
Reactions: 2 people
Just wait till one of the victims of this game whips out a concealed carry weapon and removes a "gamer" from this world.  

Till then you wont hear much about it.

Reactions: 4 people
Keroseneuser said:
Just wait till one of the victims of this game whips out a concealed carry weapon and removes a "gamer" from this world.  

Till then you wont hear much about it.
That bunch on video will be handled. That street is well known and the people know who they are.

They better be ready for the "street justice" game. They are messing with some people who have no problem spending a little cash to keep an arms length away from the retaliation.

1463617_10201226383363219_1193030622_n.jpg

Reactions: 1 person
Unfortunately this is not the first time the black community has targeted Jews in Crown Heights. There was a rough period of aggression in the early 1990s, and very troubling to see it surfacing again. I know the ADL is working with law enforcement and leaders in the black community to conduct investigation and education to promote tolerance.

Josh

Kev3188 said:
I was thinking the same thing.That said, at what point does setting out to play "knockout" become a logical idea?
Because they have been conditioned to hate Jews and want to create a hostile environment hoping to drive us away, but after thousands of years of persecution we are an amazingly resilient, tolerant and forgiving people.

Josh

737823 said:
Because they have been conditioned to hate Jews and want to create a hostile environment hoping to drive us away, but after thousands of years of persecution we are an amazingly resilient, tolerant and forgiving people.

Josh

Anti-semitism has deep roots in this administration......from Hillary through to many in the cabinet and other offices, yet DNC continues to carry the Jew vote....WTF?

delldude said:
Anti-semitism has deep roots in this administration......from Hillary through to many in the cabinet and other offices, yet DNC continues to carry the Jew vote....WTF?
Just as many people on the left hate Jews as the right. The difference is most bigots on the right are proud to make their bigotry known, people on the left generally try to hide and cover up their feelings. Traditionally American Jews overwhelmingly support Democrats. Many of the Jewish teachings and interest promoting in social justice for align with a progressive political agenda, hence many American Jews are loyal supporters of the Dems, esp Ashkenazi Jews. Sephardic Jews, in my experience, are often more right leaning as are many I know in the Persian community.

I do not believe Hillary is anti-Semitic. If anything, from my perspective she would have been 100% better. I do and have had funny feelings about B.O. especially given many of his influencers over the years (ie Jeremiah Wright) and his evolving position on Israel but not much we can do about it now.

Josh

737823 said:
Just as many people on the left hate Jews as the right. The difference is most bigots on the right are proud to make their bigotry known, people on the left generally try to hide and cover up their feelings. Traditionally American Jews overwhelmingly support Democrats. Many of the Jewish teachings and interest promoting in social justice for align with a progressive political agenda, hence many American Jews are loyal supporters of the Dems, esp Ashkenazi Jews. Sephardic Jews, in my experience, are often more right leaning as are many I know in the Persian community.

I do not believe Hillary is anti-Semitic. If anything, from my perspective she would have been 100% better. I do and have had funny feelings about B.O. especially given many of his influencers over the years (ie Jeremiah Wright) and his evolving position on Israel but not much we can do about it now.

Josh

Do some research on HC.....the left are selling the Jews out, just like the Black vote....not hard to see.

delldude said:
Do some research on HC.....the left are selling the Jews out, just like the Black vote....not hard to see.
Sure, can you direct me to any links or sources that support this charge? I'm extremely vigilant of this type of thing and in fact considered over sensitive by many, and I'm not finding anything significant to be concerned about. Thanks.

Josh