Krugman And Canadian HCS - Video Link

Freedom4all

Veteran
Apr 18, 2009
Video Link

In epic fashion the biggest champion of gov run Obamacare, Paul Krugman gets slammed with a dose of reality when he asks the audience:

1) How many Canadians are in the room - there was seven who raised their hands.
2) Then asked those same Canadians if think they have a terrible healthcare system.

The same seven raised their hands. :shock:

File this under Gov HCS absurdity

Docs tell 83-year-old Swede she's 'too old' for treatment

An 83-year-old woman from Östergötland in southern Sweden was forced to pay for back surgery out of her own pocket after doctors at her local public hospital told her she was too old for the treatment.

kogh ended up paying 130,000 kronor ($17,500) for the surgery needed to relieve the pain caused by the spinal stenosis.

Less than a month after the surgery, she is living pain-free and says the price she paid for private treatment was worth regaining her quality of life.

Then look at the what people do when dependent on gov handouts:

You Paid For It: Ambulance Rides, Health Care Reform

Uninsured Man takes 600 Free Ambulance Rides at Taxpayer expense...

If it's a medical emergency, Erie County 911 will respond, but there is one address many of its dispatchers know by heart.

They find Scott Graham usually waiting at that Buffalo address for his ambulance several times a week.

"Sometimes two times a day," Graham told 2 On Your Side. He suffers from Sickle Cell Anemia, a blood disorder. If left untreated, it can block blood flow to limbs and organs.

"It feels like somebody shooting me with battery acid, and I'm stepping on razor blades, and I'm having a heart attack at once," he said talking about the pain the disorder causes.

Graham doesn't have a job, insurance or car. So, when he feels bad, he doesn't call a cab. He calls 911 to have an ambulance drive him to the hospital.

and.....

Obama's One-Time Doc Opposes President On Health Care

The man Barack Obama consulted on medical matters for over two decades said on Tuesday that the president's vision for health care reform is bound for failure.

Dr. David Scheiner, a 70-year Chicago-based physician who treated Obama for more than 20 years, said he was disheartened by the health care legislation his former patient is championing, calling it piecemeal and ineffectual

:up:

Of course, however, you wouldn't want what Obama's doctor is seeking: "Medicare for all," a single-payer system where the government would cover everyone and pay for it by cutting out waste in the system.

You may like the fact that Obama's doctor disagrees with the healthcare reform efforts, but I don't think you like why he disagrees.

And don't forget, whatever money they can't save by cutting out wasteful spending they'll make up for by raising taxes ! :shock:

Back