Lanny gets knocked on his Fanny

Hackman

Veteran
Sep 30, 2003
Clintionite Lanny Davis lied to CNN on Trump Tower meeting, CNN refuses to admit their "scoop" was nothing but BS. The Clinton News Network fails again.

https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/n...n-silent-lanny-daviss-embarrassing-about-face

31b337add65fe20d2ddd6febe76262921d61ff142e22a8d824dbe659bb1664f3.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks for the laugh..:D
CNN isn't laughing so much, the knee jerk story they hyped for a week "Trump knew" and went pffffftttt kaboom like every thing else.

not....quite
maxresdefault.jpg

If you don't like CNN don't watch it, maybe you could stop crying then.
Aw what's wrong Wonder Mutt, another CNN swing and a miss? I'll do and watch what I feel like, thank you very much. I'd like to watch you write more than another moronic one-liner 12461 times, but that won't happen unfortunately.

If you choose to watch it keep your sniveling at low volume.
Never said I watch CNN one-line Wonder Mutt, I just laugh at it most the time, and how Trump rides them like a rented mule.

Kind of like how I ride you Wonder Mutt.:p:D:p:D

Wonder Mutt one-liner #12462 will be the same, nothingness.

Just looking for outrage?
They are outrageous your correct, if this injustice was done to the Hildabeast the one-line Wonder Mutt printing press would be in overdrive.

Last edited:
Another loser, you look for outrage, I look at the humor in your outrage.
The only outrage is the libtarded resistance and TDS on CNN since Nov 2016, and of course your moronic Wonder Mutt one-liners for 14 years. Unfortunately that is all you have, what a joke.