Largest Fentanyl bust E V E R !

Aug 20, 2002
www.usaviation.com
https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/ct-fentanyl-bust-largest-ever-20190131-story.html

As Nancy + Chuck have Astutely repeated, over-and-over-again, ; It's at the POINT of ENTRY'S that this 'stuff' is stopped, NOT the 'Great Wall of Mexico' !!!!

The M O R O N says ISIS is defeated. ' MITCH ' AND the EXPERTS say NO WAY.

The M O R O N says " MY Great WALL " is what will stop the Drugs etc, etc, Best of all. The Border Folks say "MORE Personal and far better technology", instead of a physical barrier !

Re-Plugs.
NEVER let facts get in your way !!!!

PS,

Why is it in TEXAS, that the 200 mile or so, new physical barrier needs to be built there, and NOT in say CA, AZ, NM ?

Could it be that CA and NM are 'BLUE', and AZ is getting more 'PURPLE' by the day ?
Whereas in TEXAS, the M O R O N can tell those 'Manure-Kickers', that "I" told you that "I" would build the 'WALL' !!!

Last edited:
It was a dog that sniffed out the stuff. Buy dogs, not walls.

You don't want to know how they calibrate the dogs nose.

tenor.gif

https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/ct-fentanyl-bust-largest-ever-20190131-story.html

As Nancy + Chuck have Astutely repeated, over-and-over-again, ; It's at the POINT of ENTRY'S that this 'stuff' is stopped, NOT the 'Great Wall of Mexico' !!!!

The M O R O N says ISIS is defeated. ' MITCH ' AND the EXPERTS say NO WAY.

The M O R O N says " MY Great WALL " is what will stop the Drugs etc, etc, Best of all. The Border Folks say "MORE Personal and far better technology", instead of a physical barrier !

Re-Plugs.
NEVER let facts get in your way !!!!

PS,

Why is it in TEXAS, that the 200 mile or so, new physical barrier needs to be built there, and NOT in say CA, AZ, NM ?

Could it be that CA and NM are 'BLUE', and AZ is getting more 'PURPLE' by the day ?
Whereas in TEXAS, the M O R O N can tell those 'Manure-Kickers', that "I" told you that "I" would build the 'WALL' !!!

Wall funnels the illegal traffic Pal....much like a killbox.

How about you start a thread on your girls Harris and Cortez and explain to us how they are going to lead the Democratic Party into 2020, lmao
Since you enjoy wasting bandwidth anyway

Get back to that Trump shrine in your garage and start spanking. That would be a mindless platitude.

Obviously all that newspaper reading hasn’t served you well. Not even aware what platitudes are, despite the over usage.

Maybe a dictionary or encyclopedia would be better for you.

Spanking on your Trump shrine is an empty platitude. TV is really making you stupid

Maybe we can all take up a collection of educational materials to help you. Drop them off at your cardboard condo.

upload_2019-2-1_21-35-30.png

Attachments

• upload_2019-2-1_21-35-24.png
    upload_2019-2-1_21-35-24.png
    81.4 KB · Views: 341
Trapped in an idiot box, spanking in your garage on your Trump shrine. Sounds like your shrink offers psychiatric help for a nickel.