Largest Fentanyl bust E V E R !

And, because he is bereft of any sense of empathy, any time he wants to stir up his base he'll throw a "I need money" temper tantrum and try to shut down the government regardless of the effect it will have on people who depend upon the government--the employees, the ill and the elderly.

We do not need Trump to believe that temper tantrums work. Once he thinks a particular tactic works, his mind shuts down to the possibility of other options. You know thinking and facts make his head hurt and he is unable to listen to Faux news to get his instructions.

It’s a wonder to me how all you Trump deranged doom and gloomers find the energy to get out of bed in the morning.

Meanwhile in the real world:
312,000 Jobs Added In December, Manufacturing Growing 714% Faster Under Trump Than Obama

It’s a wonder to me how all you Trump deranged doom and gloomers find the energy to get out of bed in the morning.

Meanwhile in the real world:
312,000 Jobs Added In December, Manufacturing Growing 714% Faster Under Trump Than Obama

And those manufacturing jobs are paying like they did back when America was great the first time...right?

Are you missing the point K.C., or just ignoring it! Those are 312,000 jobs that weren't there to begin with!

Last edited:
What was the topic again?
iamsmart.jpg