Las Vegas ODDS. JB vs (the) MORON.

Aug 20, 2002
www.usaviation.com
Who wants to bet on the election ??

For an required "investment of $100, if you bet the MORON, U will win $ 175.

For a required investment of $200, you will win $100.

Bottom line, Vegas has JB the Favorite to WIN !

Insp69. How you like 'Them Apples " ??

Okay Bears...there you go again trying to insert logic into these discussions. LOL You are assuming that the average voter will see the ruins and destruction to our democracy that have occurred in the last 4 years along with the failure to act except to his personal benefit. The voters would vote for Hillary (though she wasn't my favorite candidate in all the world. She just wasn't the Donald. (Anyone see the irony in that statement?) I repeat: I'm the guy who told a friend of mine 5 years ago that the Republican Party had just elected the first female President of the United States by nominating the Donald for the Republican candidate for POTUS. I'm still trying to figure out the "logic" of that national vote.

Okay Bears...there you go again trying to insert logic into these discussions. LOL You are assuming that the average voter will see the ruins and destruction to our democracy that have occurred in the last 4 years along with the failure to act except to his personal benefit. The voters would vote for Hillary (though she wasn't my favorite candidate in all the world. She just wasn't the Donald. (Anyone see the irony in that statement?) I repeat: I'm the guy who told a friend of mine 5 years ago that the Republican Party had just elected the first female President of the United States by nominating the Donald for the Republican candidate for POTUS. I'm still trying to figure out the "logic" of that national vote.
O.K. Jim, from what you have stated, I can say that your vote for Biden isn't because you feel he'd be a great POTUS in the world, but more of a vote against Trump........ Does that sound about right?

O.K. Jim, from what you have stated, I can say that your vote for Biden isn't because you feel he'd be a great POTUS in the world, but more of a vote against Trump........ Does that sound about right?
No. I am very happy with the selection of Joe Biden by the Democrats. He is a good man. If the election were once again Trump v. Clinton, your supposition would be somewhat correct. One of the reasons I voted for Hillary is that she was not Donald Trump. If the Republicans put up a yellow dog against Trump, I would vote for the dog. I know entirely too much about the Donald to ever vote for him. You name almost any law on the books and Trump has violated it. He is slime personified. But, don't get me started.

No. I am very happy with the selection of Joe Biden by the Democrats. He is a good man. If the election were once again Trump v. Clinton, your supposition would be somewhat correct. One of the reasons I voted for Hillary is that she was not Donald Trump. If the Republicans put up a yellow dog against Trump, I would vote for the dog. I know entirely too much about the Donald to ever vote for him. You name almost any law on the books and Trump has violated it. He is slime personified. But, don't get me started.
Jim, you have just made my point!....... "If the Republicans would put up a yellow dog against Trump I'd vote for the dog"?....... Really? Are you really looking at what's going on in the Democrat party? With Pelosi, Schumer, Waters, the gang of four. etc. My question would be is your hatred for Trump so intense that it is blinding you on the direction these people are trying to take us? And..... Who is really behind the curtain pulling all the levers leading the Democrats down this path because I know it's not Biden! Frankly, he doesn't know where he's at half the time!....... Could it be Soros? Just saying.

Last edited:
If I remember, didn't the Vegas betting odds have Clinton in a landslide back in 2016?

Don't trust polls. Every poll I take I say I'm voting for Biden. But I'm a Trump supporter who wants to see liberal heads exploding when the results finally come in, be it November 3 or sometime in February 2021 when all the ballots from mail-in voting and recounts finally are done.

And you are a M O R O N supporter because of
A. Stormy Daniels. ?
B. Because Hundreds of Thousands of people are without health Ins. ?
C. So people can get PORKED, everytime that have to pay out-of-pocket for Rx's ?
D. Because he's 'NOW' Pro-Life, and F everything else ?

And you are a M O R O N supporter because of
A. Stormy Daniels. ?
B. Because Hundreds of Thousands of people are without health Ins. ?
C. So people can get PORKED, everytime that have to pay out-of-pocket for Rx's ?
D. Because he's 'NOW' Pro-Life, and F everything else ?
And you have got your head up your tailpipe so far you haven't seen daylight in the last twelve
years!

The Trumpettes minds are made up. Do not attempt to confuse them with facts.
Nobody said he was perfect Jim!....... But he's getting things done! Which is more than you can say for Biden and the Democrats or anyone in Washington! Biden has had what? 50 years to fix things! Now all of a sudden he says he can? .....Hell, he doesn't know where he's at half the time! ...... Facts? You want facts? Well here's one for you! Biden is not the one pulling all the levers! Ever ask yourself who is? Might make one hell of a difference!......... The Democrat vote, in this election, is more of a anti-Trump vote, than a pro-Biden one!......... And most important here, well not fix what is, and has been, wrong with this country!

Last edited:
Nobody said he was perfect Jim!....... But he's getting things done! Which is more than you can say for Biden and the Democrats or anyone in Washington! Biden has had what? 50 years to fix things! Now all of a sudden he says he can? .....Hell, he doesn't know where he's at half the time! ...... Facts? You want facts? Well here's one for you! Biden is not the one pulling all the levers! Ever ask yourself who is? Might make one hell of a difference!......... The Democrat vote, in this election, is more of a anti-Trump vote, than a pro-Biden one!......... And most important here, well not fix what is, and has been, wrong with this country!
this is impressive have you listened to the blithering idiot lately he is unhinged and has no idea how bad he is ph***ing up he is not doing anything good for this country have a nice day

Lets see how Trump turns his Executive "orders" into reality. Not as dumb a political stunt as having people beaten up so he could pose with a Bible, but he is trying.