Las Vegas ODDS. JB vs (the) MORON.

Maybe you need a new tin hat. I don't listen to conspiracy theories from either side.[/QUOTE Oh really?
this is impressive have you listened to the blithering idiot lately he is unhinged and has no idea how bad he is ph***ing up he is not doing anything good for this country have a nice day
Sorry but I don't pay too much attention to Biden title!

No. I am very happy with the selection of Joe Biden by the Democrats. He is a good man.
Trump is a racist.....Trump lies......Trump is a womanizer.

Biden is a proven racist......Biden has lied and plagiarized his entire career....Biden likes to fondle little girls.

But Trump....Trump....Trump.

Here you go Bears!........ See I'm not the only sensible one out there!
50210497_949388388593481_5330637262872903680_n.jpg

Nobody said he was perfect Jim!....... But he's getting things done!

What exactly is he "getting done?"

The Democrat vote, in this election, is more of a anti-Trump vote, than a pro-Biden one!.........

A vote for Biden will be a vote for Americans to stop needlessly dying.

A vote for Biden will be a vote AGAINST Russian bounties on American soldier's heads.

A vote for Biden will be a vote AGAINST Russian bounties on American soldier's heads.
You might check your pay stub for the next few pay periods! Just might be a little higher than in the past! And why is that? Because Trump suspended the payroll tax! Trump also used an executive order to extend additional unemployment while Pelosi and Schumer stonewalled negotiations just to make political points! Trump did the job for them! And they are pissed! ...... And there our intelligence people have stated there is no solid information that the Russians paid a bounty on Americans!....... Just another Democrat tactic using unsubstantiated rumors and presenting them as fact! (example, Russian dossier!) And do you really want to talk about stopping Americans dying? How about we talk about all those deaths in Democrat controlled cities?

Last edited:
[/QUOTE

• Almost 4 million jobs created since election.
  • More Americans are now employed than ever recorded before in our history.
  • We have created more than 400,000 manufacturing jobs since my election.
  • Manufacturing jobs growing at the fastest rate in more than THREE DECADES.
  • Economic growth last quarter hit 4.2 percent.
  • New unemployment claims recently hit a 49-year low.
  • Median household income has hit highest level ever recorded.
  • African-American unemployment has recently achieved the lowest rate ever recorded.
  • Hispanic-American unemployment is at the lowest rate ever recorded.
  • Asian-American unemployment recently achieved the lowest rate ever recorded.
  • Women’s unemployment recently reached the lowest rate in 65 years.
  • Youth unemployment has recently hit the lowest rate in nearly half a century.
  • Lowest unemployment rate ever recorded for Americans without a high school diploma.
  • Under my Administration, veterans’ unemployment recently reached its lowest rate in nearly 20 years.
  • Almost 3.9 million Americans have been lifted off food stamps since the election.
  • The Pledge to America’s Workers has resulted in employers committing to train more than 4 million Americans. We are committed to VOCATIONAL education.
  • 95 percent of U.S. manufacturers are optimistic about the future—the highest ever.
  • Retail sales surged last month, up another 6 percent over last year.
  • Signed the biggest package of tax cuts and reforms in history. After tax cuts, over $300 billion poured back in to the U.S. in the first quarter alone.
  • As a result of our tax bill, small businesses will have the lowest top marginal tax rate in more than 80 years.
  • Helped win U.S. bid for the 2028 Summer Olympics in Los Angeles.
  • Helped win U.S.-Mexico-Canada’s united bid for 2026 World Cup.
  • Opened ANWR and approved Keystone XL and Dakota Access Pipelines.
  • Record number of regulations eliminated.
  • Enacted regulatory relief for community banks and credit unions.
  • Obamacare individual mandate penalty GONE.
  • My Administration is providing more affordable healthcare options for Americans through association health plans and short-term duration plans.
  • Last month, the FDA approved more affordable generic drugs than ever before in history. And thanks to our efforts, many drug companies are freezing or reversing planned price increases.
  • We reformed the Medicare program to stop hospitals from overcharging low-income seniors on their drugs—saving seniors hundreds of millions of dollars this year alone.
  • Signed Right-To-Try legislation.
  • Secured $6 billion in NEW funding to fight the opioid epidemic.
  • We have reduced high-dose opioid prescriptions by 16 percent during my first year in office.
  • Signed VA Choice Act and VA Accountability Act, expanded VA telehealth services, walk-in-clinics, and same-day urgent primary and mental health care.
  • Increased our coal exports by 60 percent; U.S. oil production recently reached all-time high.
  • United States is a net natural gas exporter for the first time since 1957.
  • Withdrew the United States from the job-killing Paris Climate Accord.
  • Cancelled the illegal, anti-coal, so-called Clean Power Plan.
  • Secured record $700 billion in military funding; $716 billion next year.
  • NATO allies are spending $69 billion more on defense since 2016.
  • Process has begun to make the Space Force the 6th branch of the Armed Forces.
  • Confirmed more circuit court judges than any other new administration.
  • Confirmed Supreme Court Justice Neil Gorsuch and nominated Judge Brett Kavanaugh.
  • Withdrew from the horrible, one-sided Iran Deal.
  • Moved U.S. Embassy to Jerusalem.
  • Protecting Americans from terrorists with the Travel Ban, upheld by Supreme Court.
  • Issued Executive Order to keep open Guantanamo Bay.
  • Concluded a historic U.S.-Mexico Trade Deal to replace NAFTA. And negotiations with Canada are underway as we speak.
  • Reached a breakthrough agreement with the E.U. to increase U.S. exports.
  • Imposed tariffs on foreign steel and aluminum to protect our national security.
  • Imposed tariffs on China in response to China’s forced technology transfer, intellectual property theft, and their chronically abusive trade practices.
  • Net exports are on track to increase by $59 billion this year.
  • Improved vetting and screening for refugees, and switched focus to overseas resettlement.
  • We have begun BUILDING THE WALL. Republicans want STRONG BORDERS and NO CRIME. Democrats want OPEN BORDERS which equals MASSIVE CRIME.

Insp69.

" OUCH " !

Boy, 'That's got to HURT' !

Good Job Title-2 !

I have a 'HELL-of-a-Time', trying to decide who's MORE F Up. The M O R O N, or the lemmings that follow the A HOLE ??

This is a very simple answer the lemmings are worse because the MORON has no power without the lemmings.It will be interesting watching to see if the MORON can get enough lemmings to vote for him to stay in office. I hope not but anything can happen.Two weeks before election in 2016 is when I said he would win but it is all different now a lot of people know who he is and how bad a person he is.Just hope enough people have changed their view to make him a one term president and he will just go away and quit proving that he is a MORON.

Huh, Trump is bringing troops home from all theaters, while all the hawks on both sides are fighting that tooth & nail, but Biden will be successful at this?

What's more laughable is that Libs seem to think that a bounty (if they even exist) is going to make the Taliban more or less likely to try and take out an American soldier? It's pretty simple - they want to kill Americans. Their payoff is in Paradise.

Let's also not forget this gem from Obama's Defense Secretary Bob Gates:

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/v...arly_every_major_foreign_policy_question.html
MARGARET BRENNAN: I was rereading your memoir before we sat down to talk and you said in your memoir, Joe Biden is impossible not to like.

Quote: "He's a man of integrity, incapable of hiding what he really thinks, and one of those rare people you know you could turn to for help in a personal crisis. Still, I think he's been wrong on nearly every major foreign policy and national security issue over the past four decades."

Would he be an effective commander-in-chief?

ROBERT GATES: I-- I don't know. I don't know. I-- I think I stand by that statement. He and I agreed on some key issues in the Obama administration. We disagreed significantly on Afghanistan and some other issues. I think that the vice president had some issues with the military. So how he would get along with the senior military, and what that relationship would be, I just-- I think, it-- it would depend on the personalities at the time.

MARGARET BRENNAN: He's a peer of yours. Does that mean you're older?

ROBERT GATES: Yes.

MARGARET BRENNAN: You think he's right for this moment?

ROBERT GATES: I think I'm pretty busy and pretty active but I think-- I think having a President who is somebody our age or older, in the case of Senator Sanders, is- I think it's problematic. I think that you don't have the kind of energy that I think is required to be President. I think-- I'm not sure you have the intellectual acuity that you might have had in your sixties. So, I mean it's just a personal view. For me, the thought of taking on those responsibilities at this point in my life would be pretty daunting.

This is a very simple answer the lemmings are worse because the MORON has no power without the lemmings.It will be interesting watching to see if the MORON can get enough lemmings to vote for him to stay in office. I hope not but anything can happen.Two weeks before election in 2016 is when I said he would win but it is all different now a lot of people know who he is and how bad a person he is.Just hope enough people have changed their view to make him a one term president and he will just go away and quit proving that he is a MORON.
title, you still don't get do you? All that "peaceful" rioting, and looting, in the Democrat controlled States, and Cities, are not doing the Party's image any good with the moral majority, and evangelical voters, in the heartland, where votes are critical for both Party's!

You might check your pay stub for the next few pay periods! Just might be a little higher than in the past! And why is that? Because Trump suspended the payroll tax! Trump also used an executive order to extend additional unemployment while Pelosi and Schumer stonewalled negotiations just to make political points! Trump did the job for them! And they are pissed! ...... And there our intelligence people have stated there is no solid information that the Russians paid a bounty on Americans!....... Just another Democrat tactic using unsubstantiated rumors and presenting them as fact! (example, Russian dossier!) And do you really want to talk about stopping Americans dying? How about we talk about all those deaths in Democrat controlled cities?

Well Title 2.

First off, our resident NINCOMPOOP, Insp69, needs to get an tune-up done on his TIN - HAT !
He still running his 'trap' about Russian Dossiers, President Obama, Christ, he may have thrown a 'shot' @ AL GORE.

Pelosi offered $3T. The LEMMINGS said $1T. Pelosi said, " OK, $2T. The LEMMINGS didn't say 'SQUAT' !!

Then for ' CHITS @ GIGGLES ', the MORON says $300/400, and as of today NOBODY KNOWS what that means ???????

Sooo, as i said, Pelosi said $2T, and the Lemmings said ?????????????????????????????????

" 8 4 " DAYS. TICK.....TICK.....TICK, for DEAD man WALKING !