Las Vegas ODDS. JB vs (the) MORON.

title, you still don't get do you? All that "peaceful" rioting, and looting, in the Democrat controlled States, and Cities, are not doing the Party's image any good with the moral majority, and evangelical voters, in the heartland, where votes are critical for both Party's!

I thought we talked about the moral majority thing 2.9 million more people voted for her not him so you do not have a moral majority he has a moral minority.This is all before he has alienated all the suburban moms and is losing even the white womens vote just wait unless biden makes a mistake trump will be gone because there are not enough republicans to elect trump

Sheesh. Still stuck on that popular vote statistic that's entirely irrelevant with the whole Electoral College concept, eh?

And why is that? Because Trump suspended the payroll tax!

Which if made permanent defunds Social Security. Might want to check your next few SSI paystubs- they may be a LOT smaller than they are now.

And there our intelligence people have stated there is no solid information that the Russians paid a bounty on Americans!..

It was in his daily briefings and he couldn't even bring himself to call Putin out on it.

You're a retiree and a vet. Are you really willing to overlook both of those things?

Which if made permanent defunds Social Security. Might want to check your next few SSI paystubs- they may be a LOT smaller than they are now.

It was in his daily briefings and he couldn't even bring himself to call Putin out on it.

You're a retiree and a vet. Are you really willing to overlook both of those things?
Kev, Bears asked what Trump is doing for those out of work because of the Chinese virus, trying to put food on the table, pay their rent, and just get on with their lives. Pelosi and Schumer could care less and are only interested only in making points before an election. They were stonewalling negotiation for relief well past the time when the extra $600 in government aid expired. Trump got sick of it and acted!........ Which is exactly why we elected him! The actions Trump took are only temporary and designed to give the average working man breathing room to get them past this bump in the road, not to put more money in greedy politicians' pockets! And that, more than anything, pisses off Pelosi!

Last edited:
Sheesh. Still stuck on that popular vote statistic that's entirely irrelevant with the whole Electoral College concept, eh?
Not stuck on it if you don't say the majority supports him because the majority does not support him and that is before he is really alienating people .All other presidents try to support the american people not just their base he only supports his base if he loses 80000 people in mn,wi and pa he does not win the election.I know this is problematic for you because these are facts and republicans have a problem with facts.

Well Title 2.

First off, our resident NINCOMPOOP, Insp69, needs to get an tune-up done on his TIN - HAT !
He still running his 'trap' about Russian Dossiers, President Obama, Christ, he may have thrown a 'shot' @ AL GORE.

Pelosi offered $3T. The LEMMINGS said $1T. Pelosi said, " OK, $2T. The LEMMINGS didn't say 'SQUAT' !!

Then for ' CHITS @ GIGGLES ', the MORON says $300/400, and as of today NOBODY KNOWS what that means ???????

Sooo, as i said, Pelosi said $2T, and the Lemmings said ?????????????????????????????????

" 8 4 " DAYS. TICK.....TICK.....TICK, for DEAD man WALKING !
How many days until the first debate Bears?. I'll bet the real people pully all the levers well find some excuse to keep Biden from making a total fool of himself in public!

The sad Trumpites missed the Democrats approving a relief package three months ago. The Republicans waited two and a half months for COVID to disappear like Trump said it would.

Silly Republicans, last people on the planet who haven’t figured out Trump is full of sh!t. Nothing left to do but blame Democrats.

How many days until the first debate Bears?. I'll bet the real people pully all the levers well find some excuse to keep Biden from making a total fool of himself in public!

Although there are a few on here that could claim the position of being the #1 M O R O N...Brown Nose'r, they can not top YOU.

No One EVER defined the word SYCOPHANT better than you !!!

(Note Insp69. Best you check with jimintx for the definition, cause' a Nit-Wit like YOU doesn't have a F clue as to what YOU really are) !!

Although there are a few on here that could claim the position of being the #1 M O R O N...Brown Nose'r, they can not top YOU.

No One EVER defined the word SYCOPHANT better than you !!!

(Note Insp69. Best you check with jimintx for the definition, cause' a Nit-Wit like YOU doesn't have a F clue as to what YOU really are) !!
Come on Bears!....... How many days tell the first debate?....... I'm looking forward to it! Face it Bears the Democrats have chosen a loser!

Kev, Bears asked what Trump is doing for those out of work because of the Chinese virus, trying to put food on the table, pay their rent, and just get on with their lives. Pelosi and Schumer could care less and are only interested only in making points before an election. They were stonewalling negotiation for relief well past the time when the extra $600 in government aid expired. Trump got sick of it and acted!........ Which is exactly why we elected him! The actions Trump took are only temporary and designed to give the average working man breathing room to get them past this bump in the road, not to put more money in greedy politicians' pockets! And that, more than anything, pisses off Pelosi!

I'll take that as a "yes."

I know this is problematic for you because these are facts and republicans have a problem with facts.
I think you got that backwards. The left are the ones that live in fantasy land where they think raising minimum wage will raise everyone's standard, that every white is a racist and every non white is incapable of racism, where people choose their gender, and where blacks deserve reparations and whites deserve punishment for something that happened 155 years ago but illegals should get a pass for something they did last week.

Republicans have a problem with facts..... close your mouth, the stupid is leaking out.

I think you got that backwards. The left are the ones that live in fantasy land where they think raising minimum wage will raise everyone's standard, that every white is a racist and every non white is incapable of racism, where people choose their gender, and where blacks deserve reparations and whites deserve punishment for something that happened 155 years ago but illegals should get a pass for something they did last week.

Republicans have a problem with facts..... close your mouth, the stupid is leaking out.

I do not remember anyone saying that biden has told 20000 lies and mistruths in less than 4 years like they keep saying about the blithering idiot. It is not just him the whole republican party has a large problem with the truth an FACTS.

1596930710551.png