LAX Town Hall

Rusty Hilock

Advanced
May 21, 2018
If you have not watched the Town Hall from LAX take time because some of the folks from the floor made great points and confronted Mr. Isom directly concerning various issues. [Video # 14 AA Jetnet ]

I watched it and found it interesting. Great questions and comments from the folks at LAX. Really nice tap dance by the prez of the company too. But I wish someone would have pointed out to him that we have not been invited back to the table for months now.

I watched it and found it interesting. Great questions and comments from the folks at LAX. Really nice tap dance by the prez of the company too. But I wish someone would have pointed out to him that we have not been invited back to the table for months now.
They have negotiations scheduled. But the negotiation committee was told to "Stay Home" by Sito. The LAX town hall was interesting. Isom admitted to middle ground on the Health care. I think Sito grows some brains and uses that as a new starting point 'for the company' instead of LAA insurance. Of course, our position ought to stay that everyone should be moved up to LUS health care.

Back to the Thread Topic. Mr. Isom's Body language also says a whole lot on the LAX videos if you closely watch his Actions OR Lack Of Action. It appears to me that Mr. Isom was NOT REALLY Hearing what the employees on the floor were Telling Him.

"The Association" is a JOKE!!!

Don't believe the Management OR "The Association at this point."

JCBA NOW! Grab what you can while you can.

Last edited:
JCBA NOW! Grab what you can while you can. [IAM]

JCBA NOW! Grab what you can while you can. [TWU]

Back to the Thread Topic. Mr. Isom's Body language also says a whole lot on the LAX videos if you closely watch his Actions OR Lack Of Action. It appears to me that Mr. Isom was NOT REALLY Hearing what the employees on the floor were Telling Him.

"The Association" is a JOKE!!!

Don't believe the Management OR "The Association at this point."

JCBA NOW! Grab what you can while you can.
Rusty I think he might have been distracted worrying if his ride back to DFW would be repossessed. Darn leases

Rusty I think he might have been distracted worrying if his ride back to DFW would be repossessed. Darn leases
Yeah when I was working for Midway, they actually repossessed an MD87 off the gate. That's when we got so desperate that we got those Eastern DC9s out of the Arizona , just had Midway on the side, and Eastern's old interiors.