Let me get this straight

The president doth protest too much methinks........But why?

Here is a conspiracy theory to chew on: What if certain people in the GOP were 100%, cocksure they had the election fixed so Trump would win but were double crossed and the only way for Trump to lose would be if the democrats DID cheat? and to turn up evidence would actually incriminate the GOP? That would be something!
What if? What if? What if? And so on and so forth. What if all Republicans who support the act of negating the election of President Elect, Joe Biden decided to have sex change operations so that they could get a job in a bar (there are several in every major U.Sl city)featuring them pantomiming popular songs and make an honest living doing something for which there is a demand. We could go on for days playing What If. Here's a fresh one...
What if you and all your buddies decided to follow the laws and Constitution of the United States, accept the fact that Joe Biden won the election by getting more (a lot more) votes that Trump, and we all have a new chant: Trump is a loser, Trump is a loser. Tra la la la la..

What if you and all your buddies decided to follow the laws and Constitution of the United States, accept the fact that Joe Biden won the election by getting more (a lot more) votes that Trump, and we all have a new chant: Trump is a loser, Trump is a loser. Tra la la la la..
Well you guys whined and cried about Trump winning fair and square for four years now.

democrats.gif

Go back to your sand box.

How about we prove there is or wasn't any election fraud, and name names if it comes to that?
I'm only saying that in those "facts" were things like 'they use Wi-Fi..I could beat that in seconds" or maybes or a slew of other "might be's" As much as you guys bitched about the "if's" and "could's" and "maybe's" when it came to Trump and Russia...you might want to come to the table with some real facts and not resort to what the libs did with Trump.

Yet trump n his kids either didn't serve or came up with excuses to dodge serving in US military services
And yet you are dodging the point here! ...... Those three son's are on the board of detectors of this Ukrainian power company! And you wonder why they don't want anyone looking too closely at what's going on! https://nypost.com/2020/06/13/ukraine-busts-bribe-scheme-for-company-that-hired-hunter-biden/ BY the way Rob, what military experience do you have?

And yet you are dodging the point here! ...... Those three son's are on the board of detectors of this Ukrainian power company! And you wonder why they don't want anyone looking too closely at what's going on! https://nypost.com/2020/06/13/ukraine-busts-bribe-scheme-for-company-that-hired-hunter-biden/ BY the way Rob, what military experience do you have?
Trumps two sons and daughters are presidential advisors in the United States of America. They also profit from their position...just like their father.

I wanted to go in the Air Force. In 97 I visited the Navy, A.F., C.G. and the Marines but due to no vision in my left eye. My dad did 11 months Navy and 4 years Air Force. I signed up for draft. BTW your post did mention so no I wasn't off the mark. I also criticized Clint for dodging draft as did trump

Trumps two sons and daughters are presidential advisors in the United States of America. They also profit from their position...just like their father.
Oh really?........Details! Tell me how! Be specific! Trump is working for nothing! Trump's family are earning their keep! Quit a difference! Hunter, and company have no experience in the energy business, and doesn't even speak their language! https://corruption.news/2020-09-29-burisma-admits-court-it-bribed-joe-and-hunter-biden.html

Don't pull that horseshit.
Name me ONE Trump who served in the US military.
Just one!
President Bone Spur has no vets in his family tree

Oh really?........Details! Tell me how! Be specific! Trump is working for nothing! Trump's family are earning their keep! Quit a difference! Hunter, and company have no experience in the energy business, and doesn't even speak their language! https://corruption.news/2020-09-29-burisma-admits-court-it-bribed-joe-and-hunter-biden.html
How many times has Trump stayed at Mar a Lago? HOw many times has he golfed at Mar a Lago? How many times did he have a secret service detail with him at Mar a Lago? How many times has he had staffers at Mar a Lago? How many times has he entertained foreign dignitaries at Mar a Lago? And final question - who owns Mar a Lago?

Every one of those visits involves costs for loodging (at Mar a Lago). Every one of those trips involves golf carts for security. Every one of those visits have money from the US taxpayer going to Mar a Lago. Who owns Mar a Lago again? Yeah....Trump takes no salary. If he did, he would have been paid $1.2 million for four years work. Instead, by foregoing that $400k per year salary, the Trump organization has been paid well over $1.2 million dollars every year. By taxpayers. The art of the steal.

FWIW, Don, Eric, Ivanka and Jared have no experience in government policy making.

Explain why trump 8n a phone call to Ga officials pressuring them "find 11,780 votes" why is he so darn desperate to stay in office? He pardoned people associated with the whole Russia bs crap. He pardon the killer from Black Water. His puppet in Tx is calling for violence in streets.