Let me get this straight

Explain why trump 8n a phone call to Ga officials pressuring them "find 11,780 votes" why is he so darn desperate to stay in office? He pardoned people associated with the whole Russia bs crap. He pardon the killer from Black Water. His puppet in Tx is calling for violence in streets.
Hey Rob, Have you been keeping up on what's happening in Portland?........"Violence in the streets"? Where the hell have you been the last six months?

Just another right wing media that you provided the link. As far as Portland riots it hasn't been going on since summer per my cousin who lives there

He thinks?
Of course he does. Haven't you smelled rubber burning from time to time over the past few weeks of Breitbart quoting? Oh wait, that's not right is it? It's the New York Times or Washington Post that require thinking. Breitbart requires loss of tin hat and 2.5 hours of continuous listening to reasons why Trump should be reelected even though Biden got the most votes. The 2.5 hour tutorial is conducted by Donald J. Trump.

Meanwhile Trump dig his hole deeper now that he tried to bully the Ga election officials to find him 11780 votes. Is it criminal? Yes. Prosecutable? May be. But my oh my why are his people so.....deafly silent. I suppose the Republican party has no problem hurting themselves. This is another fine example as to why I believe the 2 Democrat Senate runoffs may take the Senate. Combined with Moscow Mitch blocking the 2K stimulus and Trump epic failure as leader of USA and now his bullying Ga officials

Mitch is looking to be minority leader......not kidding.

What would be so terrible about that?

Here's hoping for someone to play "The Devil Went Down To Georgia" over the sound system at Trump's rally. The lyrics are ripe!

Because if you see it on the internet, it has to be true. And those sites seem to support what he already thinks.
So where do you get all your information?..... CNN? MSNBC? The New York Times perhaps?....... Where?
77084702_1458384644326973_4302705225044590592_n.jpg

Last edited:
Hey Rob, Have you been keeping up on what's happening in Portland?........"Violence in the streets"? Where the hell have you been the last six months?
So you think rioting is funny?,,,,,,, You are one sick puppy dud!