Let me get this straight

I like this quote from republican strategist Josh Holmes:

“suburbs, my friends, the suburbs. I feel like a one trick pony but here we are again. We went from talking about jobs and the economy to Qanon election conspiracies in four short years and, it turns out, they were listening”.

The Republican party has a serious, potentially party killing problem and every politician that speaks to over ride the peoples voice today will be forever reminded of their attempts at a coup of the presidency at every election.

The GOP is split in half
This is good.

Remember you bought into this!
59618608_2673930722680920_3019970352550772736_n.jpg

Facebook and others didn't censor the truth. YouTube DID however flag videos of Trump screaming "stop the steal" with a message that Joe Biden was certified by all states as the winner of the 2020 election. They DID (rightfully) stop Trump from twitting about a "wild time" in DC...but only after some of his supporters interpreted that to mean "storm the capitol".

This is good.
I like this quote from republican strategist Josh Holmes:

“suburbs, my friends, the suburbs. I feel like a one trick pony but here we are again. We went from talking about jobs and the economy to Qanon election conspiracies in four short years and, it turns out, they were listening”.

The Republican party has a serious, potentially party killing problem and every politician that speaks to over ride the peoples voice today will be forever reminded of their attempts at a coup of the presidency at every election.

The GOP is split in half.
Better than being drawn and quartered!!
Facebook and others didn't censor the truth. YouTube DID however flag videos of Trump screaming "stop the steal" with a message that Joe Biden was certified by all states as the winner of the 2020 election. They DID (rightfully) stop Trump from twitting about a "wild time" in DC...but only after some of his supporters interpreted that to mean "storm the capitol".
Corporate America halts donations to Republicans who voted to overturn the election

You need to research that, how about censoring the Hunter laptop story?

We are a nation that believes it was founded on Christian principles, but elected a 3 time adulterer and who has broken 7 of the 10 commandments, but shrug that off saying "sometimes God uses imperfect people".
Well K.C. That's a fact! He d
We are a nation that believes it was founded on Christian principles, but elected a 3 time adulterer and who has broken 7 of the 10 commandments, but shrug that off saying "sometimes God uses imperfect people".
That's right K.C.! ........He does just that! He maybe using Biden? Only time well tell!