LET'S TAKE CARE OF THE PILOTS!

I see zero chance of this happening unless there is some huge issue the company wants. You can't keep playing leapfrog with contracts mid deal it would be a never ending problem.

I see zero chance of this happening unless there is some huge issue the company wants. You can't keep playing leapfrog with contracts mid deal it would be a never ending problem.
It might be complicated with the flight crews but at LUS under Wolf we did a a yearly "Parity plus one" clause. Every year they would add up a competitors divide by that number and give us 1% more. When I said "every year" I meant every year until Bankruptcy

I'm sure they can get their wages increased tomorrow if they're willing to let the Company add more seats to the Regionals.

The question is how bad do they want the money and why the Company is probably talking to senior Pilots over more junior ones.
Yep, I'm sure that if this were to happen, the company undoubtedly would want something in return.

This would be a slap in the face to the hard working folks still trying to get a JCBA. If this were to materialize. I would expect you would see a near riot from the rank and file mechanics. Absolutely unbelievable.

Reactions: Timid Weak Union
This would be a slap in the face to the hard working folks still trying to get a JCBA. If this were to materialize. I would expect you would see a near riot from the rank and file mechanics. Absolutely unbelievable.
Doubt your even raising an eyebrow at headquarters. Do you really have it so bad? You want Fed ex or WN's rates agree to their work rules you'll get paid tomorrow

Yep, I'm sure that if this were to happen, the company undoubtedly would want something in return.

The APA knows the deal so that's why I don't think I'd take too much stock in that article? They've been told by management numerous times they're willing to talk if the APA will talk about those seats.

But I'm sure they get lots of pressure from their members cause of Delta especially so at least Politically they have to pretend they're doing something.

Same thing with the APFA too BTW.

Doubt your even raising an eyebrow at headquarters. Do you really have it so bad? You want Fed ex or WN's rates agree to their work rules you'll get paid tomorrow

Who said anything about those two? What I expect from the Association and Company is what they have committed to. Detla+7% and industry leading contract. I have zero problem with work rules. The work rules boogie man is a union stooge scare tactics. We are not going to play the jobs for pay game again.

Who said anything about those two? What I expect from the Association and Company is what they have committed to. Detla+7% and industry leading contract. I have zero problem with work rules. The work rules boogie man is a union stooge scare tactics. We are not going to play the jobs for pay game again.
You know you aren't going to get 7% it went to 3% so that means you are going to be pissed for a least the next 5 years. You must be senior because those work rules would probably mean thousands less of you.

You know you aren't going to get 7% it went to 3% so that means you are going to be pissed for a least the next 5 years. You must be senior because those work rules would probably mean thousands less of you.

What I know is what has been committed to by both parties. If Parker and company wants to validate a culture change and develop trust. Then they will make good on their public statements anything less is a ding on his credibility. The illegitimate, unelected association also has to live up to its chest thumping of being a powerful representative. That being said, do I believe we will get the industry leading contract of Delta +7%? No. I have little faith in either party. That doesn't mean I give them a pass though. Work rules...save the boogie man routine for the kids at bedtime.

What I know is what has been committed to by both parties. If Parker and company wants to validate a culture change and develop trust. Then they will make good on their public statements anything less is a ding on his credibility. The illegitimate, unelected association also has to live up to its chest thumping of being a powerful representative. That being said, do I believe we will get the industry leading contract of Delta +7%? No. I have little faith in either party. That doesn't mean I give them a pass though. Work rules...save the boogie man routine for the kids at bedtime.

Again Parker went down to 3% because of that stupid Profit Sharing that everyone was clamoring about.

If we had the extra 4% it would come out to more than the check I just got a few weeks ago.

Again Parker went down to 3% because of that stupid Profit Sharing that everyone was clamoring about.

If we had the extra 4% it would come out to more than the check I just got a few weeks ago.

Let's not forget the December 23 2014 4% goodwill bump most of the company received. The notable exception being those of us represented by the unelected and illegitimate association.

Let's not forget the December 23 2014 4% goodwill bump most of the company received. The notable exception being those of us represented by the unelected and illegitimate association.

That 4% was absorbed when we got in the range of 24% worth of raises.

But I do agree with you that if that 4% had been given as a gesture of goodwill it might have helped?

And I won't go into the Association schpiel again except to say the NMB ruling does explain that very well.