Limbaugh is ashamed of Americans

FLOTUS: You Move While I Eat This Pizza

WASHINGTON (BHN) - First lady Michelle Obama was seen gorging on pizza after kicking off her second term "Let's Move" exercise/healthy eating campaign.
Sources said it "sounded like a hyena eating a gazelle" as Mrs. Obama inhaled a deep dish Supreme amid a spray of pepperoni and cheese. "Oh my God, I've never seen a woman take a pizza like that," said one onlooker. "There was sauce coming out of her nose."
The FLOTUS is regularly spotted around town enjoying chili fries, double cheeseburgers, malts, Pepsi, and of course, pizza.

http://peacemoonbeam...757f1970d-500wi

Well you remember when Clinton was going jogging everyday but only gained weight? Later we found that he jogged to McDonalds for a couple of Big Macs. At the NYS Fair he would chow down on ribs and other coronary delights. Imagine the libtard shock, when he did have a coronary.,

Can it, Dog, I'm not crazy about Limberger either, and feel insulted his name is Rush!

FLOTUS: You Move While I Eat This Pizza

WASHINGTON (BHN) - First lady Michelle Obama was seen gorging on pizza after kicking off her second term "Let's Move" exercise/healthy eating campaign.
Sources said it "sounded like a hyena eating a gazelle" as Mrs. Obama inhaled a deep dish Supreme amid a spray of pepperoni and cheese. "Oh my God, I've never seen a woman take a pizza like that," said one onlooker. "There was sauce coming out of her nose."
The FLOTUS is regularly spotted around town enjoying chili fries, double cheeseburgers, malts, Pepsi, and of course, pizza.

http://peacemoonbeam...757f1970d-500wi

The libtard mantra-Do as I say, not as I do.

Imagine that.

After years of Americans being ashamed of him.

Rush has ONE task and that's to get ratings for his syndicator! NOTHING else matters. Has he found an audience> Yes he has. But to view him and his 3 hours of rhetoric and some kind of oracle of knowledge and wisdom if just foolish.

He's just a better rating grabber.

Rush has ONE task and that's to get ratings for his syndicator! NOTHING else matters. Has he found an audience> Yes he has. But to view him and his 3 hours of rhetoric and some kind of oracle of knowledge and wisdom if just foolish.

He's just a better rating grabber.

Don't quite know about that SH......Rush brings to light many of the bullcrap goings on the hill and helps many ask questions of their government and why things are.

So you are telling that you are ashamed of everything you are not proud of? You have no neutral feelings about anything?

Reactions: 4 people