logo picked

robbedagain

Veteran
Oct 13, 2003
Visit site
Accrding to the company news letter on winhs new logo picked 580 usairways aircraft have priority to the paint shop it sounds like the aa log stays?

While the tail motif is certainly patriotic, I just hope it wont attract the crazies.

While the tail motif is certainly patriotic, I just hope it wont attract the crazies.
The only way it will affect the crazies is to make them dizzy. That paint job is uglier than a hat full of azzholes!

Reactions: 2 people
how does this help me in anyway?    NONE!   who cares what logo goes on the aircraft!     Give me back my pension and then lets talk about logo's

Reactions: 4 people
RJcasualty said:
If we were worried about the crazies we would have changed our name to Allah Air... put our flight attendants in burquas and offer 72 virgins to every first class pax...

just the name is a target not the flag on the tail..

AA never had or apparently even wanted a presence in the Mid-East, in spite of the infrastructure already in place when it acquired TWA. Whether this reticence had something to do with the brand is anyone's guess. 

IORFA said:
Garish wins out. Sad day.
I was stunned, I thought the AA logo would be a landslide. I will never get used to the LOUD tail design, but then again, the non-rev plan sounds good and being retired, I like to fly.

dash8roa said:
I was stunned, I thought the AA logo would be a landslide. I will never get used to the LOUD tail design, but then again, the non-rev plan sounds good and being retired, I like to fly.
I think it's partly generational. The young crowd want pizzaz and could care less about dopey history. Sad.

From the practical safety aspect of visibilty, the "piano tail" is hands-down the better of the two.  Doing my "mandatory touring" of various airport taxiways and ramps, it REALLY stands out.  The aesthetics are certainly open to discussion, but no one will not notice it.  It may even be getting "Woofs" from seeing-eye dogs.

Reactions: 1 person