Looking a roommate in Seattle

find_robin

Dec 7, 2015
Hi there everyone! 

I am new to Airline Forums and signed up to ask if there are any connections on how to find a roommate in the aviation industry?  I live in the Seattle area and am currently looking for a different place to live.  Prefer to have a roommate that is a fellow flight attendant or pilot.  I have been a flight attendant for Delta for 17 years and am home on an average 12-15 days a month (if that).

Need to move in January if at all possible, no later than February.  

Thanks so much for any insights.

Robin

12243512_10156265994665611_3497869627221446627_n.jpg

Welcome to the site! You might also want to post on airlinecrew.net, or some of the other aviation forums. In the meantime, this place could use more DL posters, so feel free to join in the conversations...

Thanks so much - I didn't even know about airlinecrew.net, so I appreciate the guidance.  Also, how do I get involved with the conversations?

find_robin said:
Thanks so much - I didn't even know about airlinecrew.net, so I appreciate the guidance.  Also, how do I get involved with the conversations?
Not sure how busy it is these days, but it might be worth a shot? Used to be lots of CO F/As on there...

As for here, just jump in on any topic you find interesting, or post content you think others might be into.

Kev3188 said:
Welcome to the site! You might also want to post on airlinecrew.net, or some of the other aviation forums. In the meantime, this place could use more DL posters, so feel free to join in the conversations...
I would also post on so of the DL flight attendant FB pages.
Honestly might even let local management know.