looking for some benefits info. (health care premiums, sick, vacation)

skippy525

May 10, 2008
I'm considering employment with united, I was curious approximately how much your health benefits cost for a family of 4. Also how much the cost to the employee has increased in the last couple of years? How does the sick time accrual work, and How is the vacation accrual? Any info that can be shared would be greatly appreciated. If you don't want to post it publicly, please pm me. Thanks in advance.

I'm considering employment with united, I was curious approximately how much your health benefits cost for a family of 4. Also how much the cost to the employee has increased in the last couple of years? How does the sick time accrual work, and How is the vacation accrual? Any info that can be shared would be greatly appreciated. If you don't want to post it publicly, please pm me. Thanks in advance.

Hey Skippy,
What kind of employment?
Much of what you are asking may be in Union Contracts and are different by contract (FSC, Stores, Maintenance, FA, etc...).
Good Luck and Take Care,
B) xUT

Reactions: 1 person
Mechanic position is what I am interested in. Thanks for your help.:):)

Sorry Skippy but I can't help you. I no longer work at UA so can not provide you with up to date accurate information.
UAL & CAL still have different M&R contracts until they have an integrated contract.
I surmise that you will be working under the CAL Teamster contract as the UAL Teamster side still have people on layoff status with right to recall.

Hopefully someone still working on both sides can give you the information you need.

Good Luck!

Take Care,
B) xUT