Looks like Trumps WALL in ISRAEL may be Crumbling !

Personally I could give two chits over who’s the pm or pres of Israel not sure why he does other than his obvious dislike of Jews
I don't dislike Jews, but I do dislike Bibi. He is most likely creaming his jeans at the prospect of the US doing something to Iran. If he thinks Iran is a threat, he should let Israel do what they feel they need to do....and keep the US out of it. But Bibi and the Saudi's have played our dear leader. I would not surprise me if we find ourselves involved in our THIRD war in the middle east before the end of the year.

For the record I wasn’t referring to you when I said he dislikes Jews.
As for the rest your blind hate of Trump is such he could cure cancer and you would say something negative.
Imo it kills your credibility on anything you say about him.

And no one has played Trump like Obama was played by Iran for that pallet of of cash ,they must still be laughing about that.

For the record I wasn’t referring to you when I said he dislikes Jews.
As for the rest your blind hate of Trump is such he could cure cancer and you would say something negative.
Imo it kills your credibility on anything you say about him.
Okay...how about this. I'll give Trump credit for trying to do something about Obamacare. He pushed "replace". That's something that not a single republican in congress ever thought about. He held to it until it looked like it was going to lose and gave McConnell the go ahead to just repeal it so he could have a "win". But McConnell couldn't, because there was so much focus on "repeal AND replace". If they just repealed it - people would lose coverage and it would be squarely on the shoulders of Republicans. So in an odd way, Trump kept Obamacare in place and prevented several million from losing coverage altogether.

Personally I could give two chits over who’s the pm or pres of Israel not sure why he does other than his obvious dislike of Jews

You " South-of-the-mason-dixon-Line" Good ol' Boys know a LOT about Jews, and mixing them all together in with negro's and yankees !!
Seen that factual great movie ' MISSISSIPPI BURNING " lately, Clit-rat ?

PS. When you wash your KLAN Hood, do you use bleach, or not ?

I don't dislike Jews, but I do dislike Bibi. He is most likely creaming his jeans at the prospect of the US doing something to Iran. If he thinks Iran is a threat, he should let Israel do what they feel they need to do....and keep the US out of it. But Bibi and the Saudi's have played our dear leader. I would not surprise me if we find ourselves involved in our THIRD war in the middle east before the end of the year.

So now you’re an expert on Israeli politics.

Do you even know how PM’s are chosen in Israel?

Do you even know what role the Israeli president has in PM selection?
It’s obvious you don’t. Just like in your blind hatred for Trump, your blind hatred for Bibi makes you look like a fool.

Please tell us how Benny Gantz would be a better PM.

You do know his record right? The same guy who is being charged for war crimes in the Hague for what happen in 2014.

You " South-of-the-mason-dixon-Line" Good ol' Boys know a LOT about Jews, and mixing them all together in with negro's and yankees !!
Seen that factual great movie ' MISSISSIPPI BURNING " lately, Clit-rat ?

PS. When you wash your KLAN Hood, do you use bleach, or not ?

Upon release, Mississippi Burning was criticized by African-American activists involved in the civil rights movement and the families of Chaney, Goodman and Schwerner for the film's fictionalization of history. Critical reaction was mixed at the time, though the performances of Hackman, Dafoe, and Frances McDormand were generally praised. The film grossed $34.6 million in North American box-office revenue, against a production budget of $15 million. It received seven Oscar nominations, including Best Picture, and won for Best Cinematography.

Factual in who’s opinion? Yours Mr Bigot?
I always enjoy when you expose yourself for the knuckle dragging bigot you are.

So now you’re an expert on Israeli politics.

Do you even know how PM’s are chosen in Israel?

Do you even know what role the Israeli president has in PM selection?
It’s obvious you don’t. Just like in your blind hatred for Trump, your blind hatred for Bibi makes you look like a fool.

Please tell us how Benny Gantz would be a better PM.

You do know his record right? The same guy who is being charged for war crimes in the Hague for what happen in 2014.
I only know that Bibi has a hard on for invading Iraq. Only he would prefer that the US do that. The US sends more money to Israel than any other country, and the Saudi's just bought $8 billion in arms from the US. You remember the Saudi's...you were pretty critical of Obama for meeting with them because they attacked the US, but were fine with Trump selling them weapons. Since Bibi and the Saudi's have it out for Iran, let THEM handle the dirty work. I'm sick and damned tired of seeing OUR soldiers coming home in flag draped coffins because they were killed fighting for....what?

You know White Supremacy is a hoax, I know White Supremacy is a hoax. But the White Supremacists haven't figured it out yet. Don't be afraid of anyone in a pink tutu.