Looks like Trumps WALL in ISRAEL may be Crumbling !

Maybe you should try English class again. None of what you said makes any sense.

Screenshot-2.png

You're a joke.
Mea Culpa! Mea Culpa! Mea Maxima Culpa! I was typing faster than my brain operates. Corrections have been made.

Last edited:
Mea Culpa! Mea Culpa! Mea Maxima Culpa! I was typing faster than my brain operates. Corrections have been made.
Hey Jimntx, ever wonder what just one of the pallets of money Obama gave Iran looks like? Well, bless my soul! Someone took a picture of it!
18921687_10154794730538823_5122430215445172242_n.jpg

It's almost as big as the one we gave Israel.
But there is one big difference here K.C. Something you don't want to talk about, that is Israel ain't the one that has vowed to destroy us as has Iran!!! In fact Obama delivering that money, from an unappropriated source, in the dead of night, could, and should, be considered an act of treason!

Last edited:
But there is one big difference here K.C. Something you don't want to talk about, that is Israel ain't the one that has vowed to destroy us as has Iran!!! In fact Obama delivering that money, from an unappropriated source, in the dead of night, could, and should, be considered an act of treason!
Iran never vowed to destroy us. The source of the money Iran got from Obama was their money we froze in 1979. And we still give more money to Israel...and I'm pretty sure if you were having drinks with Bibi and brought up Iran, he'd say he wanted to wipe them off the map. So it's kind of even on that score.

Now, think about it!....... If that 1.7 billion $$$ was not their money, who's money was it?....... Could it be the U.S. tax payer's money?...... Oh my!....... Did Obama just give Iran 1.7 billion dollars of our money, some of which was used by terrorists against us? ......... Last time I checked, aiding an enemy of the United States was the vary definition of treason, wasn't it?

Last edited:
Yes they have, We are known to them as the "Great Staton" and Israel as the "Small Satan" have been threatened us both numerous times!...... And once again you are falling in line with what the left is telling the general public that is true as for the money given Iran. Here is what they don't what you to know. https://www.tabletmag.com/scroll/255932/the-obama-administrations-1-7-billion-iranian-deception

Oh yeah....they called us the Great Satan. YOu seem to feel that means they want to destroy us. Take comfort in this - "sticks and stones may break my bones, but names will never hurt me"

Now, think about it!....... If that 1.7 billion $$$ was not their money, who's money was it?....... Could it be the U.S. tax payer's money?...... Oh my!....... Did Obama just give Iran 1.7 billion dollars of our money, some of which was used by terrorists against us? ......... Last time I checked, aiding an enemy of the United States was the vary definition of treason, wasn't it?
$1.9 billion of Iranian assets were frozen in the United States. How many Iranians were involved in the 9/11 attacks? Most of the terrorists that brought down the WTC were from Saudi Arabia. Back in the 70's, they cut off their oil to us. That's what friends do. And Trump sold them how many weapons?

$1.9 billion of Iranian assets were frozen in the United States. How many Iranians were involved in the 9/11 attacks? Most of the terrorists that brought down the WTC were from Saudi Arabia. Back in the 70's, they cut off their oil to us. That's what friends do. And Trump sold them how many weapons?
Thanks for bringing that up! Since Trump has come to office he has reverse Obama's repressive oil industry restrictions, and guess what?........ We now have become oil-dependent free! In fact, we are now an oil-exporting country! We no longer have to fear an oil embargo, from anyone, as was the case in the past!

Thanks for bringing that up! Since Trump has come to office he has reverse Obama's repressive oil industry restrictions, and guess what?........ We now have become oil-dependent free! In fact, we are now an oil-exporting country! We no longer have to fear an oil embargo, from anyone, as was the case in the past!
WE were oil independent under Obama. Hate to break that to you. Also...I know this is an article and not a meme, and as such might not make sense to you...but there is this https://www.eia.gov/tools/faqs/faq.php?id=268&t=6
What I found interesting was this comment

EIA is not able to determine exactly how much of U.S. crude oil exports are produced in the United States because some of the exported crude oil may originally have been imported from other countries, placed in storage, and then exported.

You know that Keystone pipeline you all like to cite? Do you know where the oil comes from? And do you know what we do with it? So we import it so we can export it.

What you are saying is partially true. We do still import some of our oil which in turn is mixed with domestic sources. As is true with other countries. At present, the reason for it is that it is cheaper to do so than rely on our own known sources still in the ground. But my point is we now have the ability to do just that, which would be to extract that oil if need be. As for using the other guy's resources before our own, especially if it's economically prudent to do so, is just the obvious thing to do!

Latest posts