Looks like Trumps WALL in ISRAEL may be Crumbling !

Social retardation is a terrible thing.
giphy.gif

Deep state is alive and well in Israel.

ps: Say hi to condor for me.... oh wait. ;)
Oh, poor Bibi. Just like Trumpie. Everybody is out to get him even though he is perfect--especially on the telephone. He's also just like Trumpie in that he is guilty as sin. You know it. I know it. Everybody knows it. He was indicted by the Attorney General of Israel. Why can't we get Barr to do that for us?

Oh, poor Bibi. Just like Trumpie. Everybody is out to get him even though he is perfect--especially on the telephone. He's also just like Trumpie in that he is guilty as sin. You know it. I know it. Everybody knows it. He was indicted by the Attorney General of Israel. Why can't we get Barr to do that for us?

No one cares what you or condor thinks.

Obviously you do or you wouldn't have responded. Don't bother responding. You're on ignore. I don't believe in conducting a battle of wits with an unarmed person.
Like most leftists he can't handle opposing viewpoints.

Reactions: cltrat
Thanks for the laugh.
You Trumpettes are the 'my way or the highway' crowd and negotiate 'nothing'.
Now go back to chanting 'LOCK HER UP'
:D:D:D
You're welcome laughing boy. Btw are you capable of getting a point across without insults or dopey emoticons?

You're welcome laughing boy. Btw are you capable of getting a point across without insults or dopey emoticons?
I tried but get swamped with memes and BS conspiracy crap from the 'right' sources.
Why don't you challenge your own girls like INSP for the incessant memes that are pretty much lies and I have proven that numerous times.
What is "REALLY" funny is your George Orwell quote.
You know Trump is a lair (or should know?) yet, you support him.
So from 'laughing boy' and 'leftists', and another bunch of derogatory euphemisms you girls have thrown at me.
Bite me!
Clean your own house before you talk about me.:eek:

I tried but get swamped with memes and BS conspiracy crap from the 'right' sources.
Why don't you challenge your own girls like INSP for the incessant memes that are pretty much lies and I have proven that numerous times.
What is "REALLY" funny is your George Orwell quote.
You know Trump is a lair (or should know?) yet, you support him.
So from 'laughing boy' and 'leftists', and another bunch of derogatory euphemisms you girls have thrown at me.
Bite me!
Clean your own house before you talk about me.:eek:
Do you ever even read your own posts? So far I have never seen you "try" to do anything but insult people. Why would I police INSP? He doesn't get stupid with people. You have a problem with him take it up with him. You reply to one of my posts that had nothing to do with you with thanks for the laughs and call me a trumpette. When I respond with laughing boy i'm out of line? Get a grip. Yeah I support Trump, deal with it. Maybe try to give some respect and you will get some back.

Last edited:
Do you ever even read your own posts? So far I have never seen you "try" to do anything but insult people. Why would I police INSP? He doesn't get stupid with people.You have a problem with him take it up with him. You reply to one of my posts that had nothing to do with you with thanks for the laughs and call me a trumpette. When I respond with laughing boy i'm out of line? Get a grip. Yeah I support Trump, deal with it. Maybe try to give some respect and you will get some back.
Thanks, You proved my point.
Respect is a 2 way street.
Show respect, get respect, that's how it works.
You girls call names, I call names.
Childish, isn't it?
I have tried the high ground, but Trump Cult followers have no 'high ground'.
How do I respond ?
:eek: