Looks like Trumps WALL in ISRAEL may be Crumbling !

Thanks, You proved my point.
Respect is a 2 way street.
Show respect, get respect, that's how it works.
You girls call names, I call names.
Childish, isn't it?
I have tried the high ground, but Trump Cult followers have no 'high ground'.
How do I respond ?
:eek:
I proved your point? What WAS your point? Did you even have one besides trying to provoke me by thanking me for laughs and calling me a trumpette? You have some set of balls to cry victim the way you talk to people. I must have missed your posts where you took the high road because all I ever see you do is call people who disagree with you names. Hillbilles, trumpettes, girls, cult followers, etc. You have a burning hatred for Trump and guess what? I respect that. Do I reply to all your Trump hating posts? I thought Obama was a terrible POTUS but I always had respect for the office. Unlike most present day leftists in this country I respect other peoples views political and otherwise even if I don't agree with them. It isn't that hard. Try it sometime.

Last edited:
Some day you will be old enough to vote.

Says the sunken chested noodle-armed badass.

Pete has every book ever written for dummies.

His debate skills match his social skills.

It is always interesting to see what feeble minds think.

Helps to understand Trump and his eunuchs

Kids? Involuntary celibates don't have kids.

Social retardation is a terrible thing.

Another illiterate joins the urine shower.

Last edited:
I proved your point? What WAS your point? Did you even have one besides trying to provoke me by thanking me for laughs and calling me a trumpette? You have some set of balls to cry victim the way you talk to people. I must have missed your posts where you took the high road because all I ever see you do is call people who disagree with you names. Hillbilles, trumpettes, girls, cult followers, etc. You have a burning hatred for Trump and guess what? I respect that. Do I reply to all your Trump hating posts? I thought Obama was a terrible POTUS but I always had respect for the office. Unlike most present day leftists in this country I respect other peoples views political and otherwise even if I don't agree with them. It isn't that hard. Try it sometime.

You misinterpreted from what I said to what I inferred.
I see you're an upstanding fellow and would never disparage any one that you would disagree with condescending or demeaning verbiage.

There is no reasoning with these nitwits. Trump broke them and are in a 24/7 state of hissy fits and crying/screaming like toddlers.

EKFxeVRWoAM07X6.jpg

Guess what happen when people talked shlt about Hitler back then? Their privilege to breath was revoked.

The fact that you nitwits are able to post idiocy
such as this, with no repercussion proves we’re light years away from your hitler comparisons.

Only idiots believe we are.

Only idiots believe anything created by Occutard Dimwits as well.

But hey keep it up. Shows your true nitwit colors.

Bibi needs to borrow Trump's dancing elephants for the Knesset.

Maybe we can send him McConnell and Jordan instead of cash.