Love Songs

Perhaps a wee bit off the mark here, BUT, If your REALLY with ' The ONE ', and are looking at long, long term, ' The Wedding Song ' by Peter/Paul and (once very Pretty) Mary (travers) will dampen any eye, (if you're Breathing, that is ) !

speaking of losers you could just change the words to the Night they drove ol Hill down and really enjoy it

Love is not necessarily between a man and a woman. I think that sometimes in our society it's hard for a man to tell his father "I love you". My dad was taken by cancer in 2001 and I miss that man terribly. If there is one good thing about cancer - it's that you get the chance to say the things that you have held back for so many years. This is a song for my father. Yes...I loved him - but for some reason it was hard to say it. To those men who are still lucky enough to have their dads - "I love you" isn't a sign of weakness. Tell him.

Well said.

That track came out not too long after my dad passed away. I still don't like hearing it....

Why is it Bears you always seem to have a chip on your shoulder? Lighten up man! Life is too short to live it as a angry old man!

I have always liked this song.

This song has been done by many musicians and was old when The Flamingos recorded it, 25 years old in fact (written in 1934 performed by the Flamingos in 1959) but I feel they did it best.

Reactions: xUT