" M A S K S "

Aug 20, 2002
www.usaviation.com
Hey Insp69.

You're ' RISEN SAVIOR ", The M O R O N :confused: :eek: :mad: :(, Is ' NOW' Touting MASKS !

What SAY YOU, my CHALLENGED One ???????????????????

What Color is YOUR MASK, Insp69 ??????????????

BLACK, Perhaps ??

Last edited:
9848614.png

People go around spouting their "Constitutional Right to wear or not wear the masks." I got out my copy of the Constitution and there's not word about masks in it. Even if the right is implied you and I do not have the right to infect other people. We have to remember that the masks are other people's protection from us, NOT OUR PROTECTION FROM THEM.

Let's say there is a child or elderly person in your home, or a relative with health issues and they become infected and die. It is determined that you are the only possible carrier of the virus in your household. Are you still going to spout your "right" not to wear the friggin mask? For goodness sakes, put the damn mask on and get on with your life. The life you save may be your child's.

Last edited:
People go around spouting their "Constitutional Right to wear or not wear the masks." I got out my copy of the Constitution and there's not word about masks in it. Even if the right is implied you and I do not have the right to infect other people. We have to remember that the masks are other people's protection from us, NOT OUR PROTECTION FROM THEM.

Let's say there is a child or elderly person in your home, or a relative with health issues and they become infected and die. It is determined that you are the only possible carrier of the virus in your household. Are you still going to spout your "right" not to wear the friggin mask. For goodness sakes, put the damn mask on and get on with your life. The life you save may be your child's.
Well Jim, ...... How many masks and "social distancing" do you see here?

Virtually Everything that you 'show' on here has a majority on BLACK PEOPLE in your pictures !

I wonder, my very ' LIMITED ' friend, why that is ?
I'm betting that It's your SUBCONSCIOUS mind doing this.

YES, I do understand that you were NOT aware that likely your S - C Mind was at work, OR, the fact that YOU :confused: Never Knew that YOU even had a S - C mind ! !

Virtually Everything that you 'show' on here has a majority on BLACK PEOPLE in your pictures !

I wonder, my very ' LIMITED ' friend, why that is ?
I'm betting that It's your SUBCONSCIOUS mind doing this.

YES, I do understand that you were NOT aware that likely your S - C Mind was at work, OR, the fact that YOU :confused: Never Knew that YOU even had a S - C mind ! !
bears please allow all trump voters to not wear masks this will help getting him out of office

not wishing it on anyone but if they do not believe science and will not protect themselves i am not going to feel sorry. Rule no 1 you can't fix stupid

Well ' T - 2 ', the Dog' is right ! (as he so Often Is)

On the other hand 'T - 2', I Stand Strongly WITH YOU, when it comes to SEVERE IDIOTS !!

I (personally), Do Not SUFFER FOOLS Easily !

That's a matter of opinion!
This is not opinion the experts have spoken and you should wear a mask if you do not you are taking risks . This is just like wearing seat belts in a car you do not have too but i will not feel sorry for you if you have an accident without the belt on and are hurt again [You can't fix stupid]

Well Jim, ...... How many masks and "social distancing" do you see here?
Yeah, and since most people drive like maniacs on the freeways, that means its ok to drive that way. The reason you don't see any masks in the picture? The picture was taken at a pre-mask event (wouldn't put that past you). OR, it's just another example of American peoples' refusal to do what is best for themselves and the people around them.

Back to the driving example: Americans (especially Texans) love to disobey the law under the premise of "if you don't get caught, it's legal." In your example picture, the people in the picture either have a mask in their pocket for "just in case it's needed" or they all know that there is no way in Hell a policeman would start writing tickets, and everyone would quietly wait their turn to get one. LOL

OK, so the mask are a good idea for our health of us and others. What else can we do for our safety. How about disabling texting on our phones while driving.
Can I have an AMEN from the choir???!!!???!!! I was almost hit broadside just the other day by a woman texting as she drove through an intersection where she had the red light. And she was not a teenager as one might expect.