" M A S K S "

Yeah, and since most people drive like maniacs on the freeways, that means its ok to drive that way. The reason you don't see any masks in the picture? The picture was taken at a pre-mask event (wouldn't put that past you). OR, it's just another example of American peoples' refusal to do what is best for themselves and the people around them.

Back to the driving example: Americans (especially Texans) love to disobey the law under the premise of "if you don't get caught, it's legal." In your example picture, the people in the picture either have a mask in their pocket for "just in case it's needed" or they all know that there is no way in Hell a policeman would start writing tickets, and everyone would quietly wait their turn to get one. LOL
Pre- mask days?....... Wrong, because if you watch the whole thing, there are some, but very few, with masks. And I believe as adults, it's our choice to wear them or not. But logic tells us it may be a good idea! And you can see by this video why we are having a spick in cases, especially in the black community..........Plus I am offended by the fact that the local authorities are trying to restrict on my Constitutional right to freedom of religion while turning a blind eye to gatherings like this!

Last edited:
This is not opinion the experts have spoken and you should wear a mask if you do not you are taking risks . This is just like wearing seat belts in a car you do not have too but i will not feel sorry for you if you have an accident without the belt on and are hurt again [You can't fix stupid]
"Experts"? What "Experts?....... I tend to agree, it's a good idea to wear one. But where our opinions differ is I don't believe it should be mandated!

This is not opinion the experts have spoken and you should wear a mask if you do not you are taking risks . This is just like wearing seat belts in a car you do not have too but i will not feel sorry for you if you have an accident without the belt on and are hurt again [You can't fix stupid]
Actually, it is not "just like wearing seatbelts. Wearing seat belts when the automobile/truck/what have you is in motion is the law. You can be stopped and ticketed if a policeman sees you in a moving vehicle and you do not have a seatbelt on.

And it's for the same reason that the masks are mandatory--because you don't have the good sense to wear the mask/seatbelt for your own safety. Before anyone squawks about their Constitutional right to not wear the mask...You do not have a right to behavior that threatens the health and welfare of others. Again. Repeat after me. The purpose of the mask is to protect others from you, NOT TO protect you from others.

Another automobile example: You are driving a vehicle at a high rate of speed and you are observed weaving in and out of heavy traffic. You have a wreck and two passengers in your vehicle are killed. You can be, and probably will be charged with manslaughter, a much more serious charge than speeding or reckless driving.

Last edited: