MAGA - one job loss after a tax cut at a time

Quick math - what was the unemployment rate in January 2009? What was the unemployment rate in January 2017. Now...what is the current unemployment rate? Which one say a greater reduction in the unemployment numbers?

Extra credit...the the average flyover red state voter - how much did they care about the GDP growth - then OR now?

I fondly remember talking lefty heads commenting on how the recovery would slowly correct itself without any help from the Obama......then took off on positive talk from Trump.
GDP was a concern then as now....

Well, you see the tax cut sent the money directly to the executives. Unfortunately there is none left for the common folk. Maybe next year after we get the wall paid for.:rolleyes:

Wonder why? They can't find enough common folk to fill positions...Idea....lets import Mexicans to fill the void.

KC, you like numbers: http://www.ncsl.org/research/labor-and-employment/national-employment-monthly-update.aspx

Pretty stagnant for over four years. Tell me about the Obama....Something to cheer about?

Trickle down employment?
How many people who had a job during any administration cared about the unemployment numbers. Other than it's bad when it's high - it's a crisis when I'm among them.

But riddle me this - when did a 1.1% drop in the unemployment rate top a 3% drop?

How many people who had a job during any administration cared about the unemployment numbers. Other than it's bad when it's high - it's a crisis when I'm among them.

But riddle me this - when did a 1.1% drop in the unemployment rate top a 3% drop?

WAG- under Reagan......when he increased military spending......in '83. Just a guess.......or maybe Nam.

Really?

What are the facts?
So what you think Dell?
47385923_10210691463637197_2561722076784230400_n.jpg

Speaking of jobs.........
47349039_1647287502037973_5507665382338461696_n.jpg

Obama had income from a book he wrote before becoming president and for speechs after he retired. Not a dime of my tax money went to enrich him or his family. Yes...my tax money was used to support a vacation to Hawaii to play golf. But - when our president holds state meetings at one of his properties....when envoy's stay at one of his hotels to "curry favor", then the president is enriching himself while IN office. Clinton got rich when out of office. Obama got rich when out of office. Trump gets richer while IN office...but Trump supporters don't mind because he gave them a tax cut so we could add to what we BORROWED to make him richer.

Obama had income from a book he wrote before becoming president and for speechs after he retired. Not a dime of my tax money went to enrich him or his family. Yes...my tax money was used to support a vacation to Hawaii to play golf. But - when our president holds state meetings at one of his properties....when envoy's stay at one of his hotels to "curry favor", then the president is enriching himself while IN office. Clinton got rich when out of office. Obama got rich when out of office. Trump gets richer while IN office...but Trump supporters don't mind because he gave them a tax cut so we could add to what we BORROWED to make him richer.
Boy! ....... Are you naive!!! Do you really believe that?

Simply my own opinion, but I believe that the post above, is very factual.

Latest posts