Mar 2, 2004
With the September schedule:

PWM:

2X733 1XE70 PHL
1XE70 PIT

STL:
2XE70 PHL
2X319 CLT

Yeah..I know that E70 isn't exactly mainline..but it's a step in the right direction...

Also in August, the EMB170 REPLACES ALL ERJ145 aircraft into EWR from PIT. Yes a step in the right direction.

I saw a new city pair list briefly and noticed for Oct (i think - maybe Nov) The 170 will do JAX and EYW (Key West). Not sure from where. CLT i presume

Yeah..I know that E70 isn't exactly mainline..but it's a step in the right direction...

Yeah, I know, hopefully those who are riding coach on these routes will be lucky enough to enjoy the E70's spacious interior rather than just have the standard space of the 737's or Airbuses' coach classes. :D J/K

This kind of mission is PERFECT for the E70, and allows a decent amount of frequency while still remaining profitable throughout the day., Not meant to replace in this case, but compliment...

BTW, for all you nay-sayers, MDA had a string of 100% completion days this week with a few that were just shy of perfect, and the overall performance is up... :up: Considering the challenges faced by MDA, it is impressive and something all of US can be proud of.

Loads are sounding great, (esp certain routes) bringing in some much needed revenue to US. Nice to have something positive to talk about for a change, eh?

Thanks

Rico said:
BTW, for all you nay-sayers, MDA had a string of 100% completion days this week with a few that were just shy of perfect, and the overall performance is up... :up: Considering the challenges faced by MDA, it is impressive and something all of US can be proud of.

Loads are sounding great, (esp certain routes) bringing in some much needed revenue to US. Nice to have something positive to talk about for a change, eh?
Aww, geee....You're taking away all the fodder from the screamers.

Rico, 100% completion factor means nothing. Look at the ON-TIME numbers. On Saturday our 170 did run, THREE HOURS LATE, and it was the first flight out of PIT into our Station. Trans States brought most of the passengers in on a 145.

I suspect the agents in PWM and STL will stay at their current express wages to handle the mainline AND MDA flights.

It's all there in the contract.

Not exactly on topic, but sorta-kinda.

I have always loved PWM, anyone have any lodging recommendations or money saving tips for PWM... it's been a couple years for me. Love that swooping turn approach around the Portland Head Light House... :D

Feel free to respond via pm or email for any info you wish to share.

Thanks.

Dilligas, Holiday Inn By The Bay. Get the "Great Rate" around $119 a night in high season. Nothing is cheap right now in the area. Nice thing about Holiday Inn By The Bay is that it is within walking distance of the Old Port and ferries to the outer islands. You cannot beat the blueberry pancakes on Peaks Island. For a great cheap scenic tour take the mail run ferry ride around all the islands. Last time I checked it was around $7. For a reasonable priced lobster dinner get over to Newick's in South Portland. PM me if you need more info.

Back