MAJOR PESTILENCE eradicated !

Aug 20, 2002
www.usaviation.com
For the FIRST TIME in US history, people cast around 7 0 million votes to eradicate a vicious PESTILENCE !! ' One down, (the ORANGE BABOON), next up, Covid19 !

Congratulations J O E, and VICE PRESIDENT Kamala HARRIS !!!

Remember when another presidential election was prematurely called? :cool:

123725213-10223710083121189-862891727014161658-n.jpg

How'd that turn out?

Heh

This is going to age well for you, Bears, since Hillary was right that Democrats are really dumb. She said it look it up. Then she went on to tell her crowds that she was going to raise their taxes and lo and behold the stupid Democrats cheered!

Now while you slept, Trump put over 200 federal judges in place. Look up the last rulings by that liberal court the 9th Circus Clowns of Appeals. The Supreme Court is now 5-4 in our favor. It should be 6-3 but Roberts decided he would go to Epstein's pedo island(Go ahead I know your gonna say something about this, then I'll blind you with facts:p)

Maybe you should ask your candidate "Where is Hunter?" China, Iran, Ukraine, and (get this) RUSSIA own Joe. He is compromised and can't even qualify to be President.
The Dumb-O-Crats fell into the trap and only the truly stupid(take a bow) fell for it. I believe it was Wisconsin where Trump was ahead by over 12,000 votes with 90%reporting, ten suddenly at 4 am 13,000 ballots came in and they were ALL for Biden. Trump stayed the same. You would think that if your a moron and going to CHEAT you would at least give Trump 100 of those votes.
I am calm as can be because I don't live in the world of make believe. I'll bet you loved Trump before he ran, and never missed an Apprentice episode. You don't know why you hate but ORANGE MAN BAD!
Enjoy the show, I don't think you'll like the ending!

Reactions: PeteIsthatu
Victory has only been claimed by the media, not by the established constitutional process.

4lisr1.jpg

This is going to age well for you, Bears, since Hillary was right that Democrats are really dumb. She said it look it up. Then she went on to tell her crowds that she was going to raise their taxes and lo and behold the stupid Democrats cheered!

Now while you slept, Trump put over 200 federal judges in place. Look up the last rulings by that liberal court the 9th Circus Clowns of Appeals. The Supreme Court is now 5-4 in our favor. It should be 6-3 but Roberts decided he would go to Epstein's pedo island(Go ahead I know your gonna say something about this, then I'll blind you with facts:p)

Maybe you should ask your candidate "Where is Hunter?" China, Iran, Ukraine, and (get this) RUSSIA own Joe. He is compromised and can't even qualify to be President.
The Dumb-O-Crats fell into the trap and only the truly stupid(take a bow) fell for it. I believe it was Wisconsin where Trump was ahead by over 12,000 votes with 90%reporting, ten suddenly at 4 am 13,000 ballots came in and they were ALL for Biden. Trump stayed the same. You would think that if your a moron and going to CHEAT you would at least give Trump 100 of those votes.
I am calm as can be because I don't live in the world of make believe. I'll bet you loved Trump before he ran, and never missed an Apprentice episode. You don't know why you hate but ORANGE MAN BAD!
Enjoy the show, I don't think you'll like the ending!

Don't worry about a thing Sig', cause' 'GHOULIANI' is on the case, leading all the Barristers.

Just a reminder, Joe confessed the plans were in plain sight all along.

Liberals outraged in 2016: "Russia are you listening?" equates to criminal intent.

Liberals silent in 2020: Biden explicitly states voter fraud is happening on video.

Last edited:

Latest posts